• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Zaowii

Zaowii

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hello WvW guilds and players ! Desolation is looking for more organised WvW guilds to join our forces. We are currently a Tier 1 server in 2nd place holding our own but could do with some more support.

We’re a popular English-speaking server and looking for WvW guilds from all time zones and servers to transfer to join us. Mainly Night/morning crew but there is plenty of space in prime time aswell.

On Desolation, there is a close-knit WvW community with commanders who liase with each other for the good of the server without egos clashing. We need more WvW guilds and players to cover all maps.

Worried about queues ? Don’t worry there is absolutely no queue , except prime time between 6pm – 10pm gmt maximum 10 minutes on only 1 border.

We have great guilds for individual players to join including IRON, KAZ, GOD, FG, GT, GH, JUG, TEQ, JDGE and more.

http://ironguild.eu/index.php for those wishing to apply to IRON the biggest WvW guild on Desolation or guilds wishing to contact us about the server.
You can find other guilds websites at http://www.we-will-desolate.net which is our community forum.

If you are as serious about WvW as we are, then this Server consisting of committed WvW guilds would be the perfect place to call home in GW2.

Edited by Zaowii, 22 January 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#2 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[IRON]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

We’re a popular English-speaking server and looking for WvW guilds from all timezones and servers to transfer to join us. On Desolation, there is a close-knit WvW community with commanders who liase with each other for the good of the server without egos clashing. We need more WvW guilds and players for more epic battles and to cover all maps. We share a Teamspeak server within our alliance and a community forum (http://we-will-desolate.net).

WvW guilds of all sizes would be supported by and work closely with our Desolation alliance in EU Tier 2, where all three sides involved are brilliantly fun even fights without long queues, night-capping or whining. Please feel free to contact me (whykt.9578) with any queries or an IRON commander such as Offski or Wrex.

#3 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Congrats to Desolation for overtaking Elona last Wednesday night to stay in Tier 2! We’re having a close fight with Baruch Bay this week, so join in with the action!! An ex-FSP guild has joined us, along with some individual players from other servers. We’d love to have more people, so please get in touch!

#4 warbosso

warbosso

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

dead server .don't waste your time. Thank you RUIN!

#5 Kaiarra

Kaiarra

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

View Postwarbosso, on 02 December 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

Utter rubbish, and good riddance to server hoppers.
Would love to see some more players with us - come join us against BB/SFR this week!

#6 Lyger

Lyger

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Good luck Desolation. As a player on Far Shiverpeaks, I know the pain of having people jump ship! All the best with your recruitment. :)

Edited by Lyger, 04 December 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#7 Dalure

Dalure

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FG]

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

View Postwarbosso, on 02 December 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

I dont know what the hell you are talking about, before you talk this BS can you think before act next time;)
Anyways we are getting more and more people but we had a hard hit with numbers.....the dedication from the rest of Deso that stayed are so wonderful that you can see the teamwork of everyone together getting up and building up in Deso :) very inspiring.
More WvW guilds you wont be dissapointed.

/Salute

Edited by Dalure, 04 December 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#8 Noosfer

Noosfer

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

As a Barucher facing them this week, if this is a dead server now, I can´t imagine how they could perform a few weeks ago.

From my point of view, they may have less guilds now, but they came closer due to these hard times, and this is difficult to get, even more in an international server without that "nation pride" of the FR, DE ES servers.
If BB ever collapses, this is the first server I met that I wouldn´t mind to be transfered to.

#9 Dalure

Dalure

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FG]

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostNoosfer, on 04 December 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

As a Barucher facing them this week, if this is a dead server now, I can´t imagine how they could perform a few weeks ago.

From my point of view, they may have less guilds now, but they came closer due to these hard times, and this is difficult to get, even more in an international server without that "nation pride" of the FR, DE ES servers.
If BB ever collapses, this is the first server I met that I wouldn´t mind to be transfered to.

View PostNoosfer, on 04 December 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

Thanks for your compliment :)

#10 salluks

salluks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

Bumping,
no queues in any time slots, all welcome.

#11 hendel65

hendel65

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

server's listed as full. wont let me transfer.

#12 salluks

salluks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

The server transfer full is due to the PVE crowd, they never take part in WvW , i guess you could try off hours to get in, however, you'll not find any queues on WvW though.

#13 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Welcome to Kaz Legacy guild from Baruch Bay!! It's been fun fighting as enemies for two matchups, but it's the ultimate compliment when you've transferred to join us :) We are all delighted to have another active WvW guild fighting together for Desolation. We promise you won’t regret the decision, let the good times roll ;)

All other guilds and players interested in joining Desolation would be as equally welcomed and supported by the server’s WvW alliance.

#14 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KAZ]

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

View PostYanox_Yak, on 24 December 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

Welcome to Kaz Legacy guild from Baruch Bay!! It's been fun fighting as enemies for two matchups, but it's the ultimate compliment when you've transferred to join us :) We are all delighted to have another active WvW guild fighting together for Desolation. We promise you won’t regret the decision, let the good times roll ;)
Thank you for your kind words. Its certainly an overwhelming welcome. Thank you for taking us in, well do our best to earn the air we breathe. You deserve no less.
So far so good, huge activity, giant backbone in IRON and serious community who knows what its all about. We were supposed to be on hiatus till the 7th, but you know how these things go, some of us just want to crunch skulls everyday. Expect mild presence these couple days, but our engines just got startup with hate from the "ex". Peak velocity will be delivered. Soon.

#15 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Currently leading in Tier 2 against Arbourstone and Blacktide! It's been an excellent start fighting alongside KAZ and more of Deso's players are getting back into WvW.

It’ll be uber fierce battles next week when all servers are back in full force =D

#16 Lythis

Lythis

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

I m looking for a reliable reply as far as  queue times is concerned on Deso Server throughout the day .Thank you in advance.

#17 Nabuko Darayon

Nabuko Darayon

Creative Quaggan

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'm still hoping people will return once the transfer costs are added.

#18 salluks

salluks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostLythis, on 02 January 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

I m looking for a reliable reply as far as  queue times is concerned on Deso Server throughout the day .Thank you in advance.

am fairly sure, there is no server anymore with queues, even the top tier server may have queue in EB, not in all borderlands,

as for desolation, There is queue only where IRON guild plays, the rest including EB dont have queues at any time of the day.

#19 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Still leading in Tier 2 this week, possibly on the rise towards Tier 1 next week or the week after. Join us for the fun ride upwards Posted Image
There are also other excellent PvX/WvW guilds on Desolation that I can recommend, please feel free to PM me!

#20 Setharos

Setharos

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dust]

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

yea i guess we're gonna go t1 after friday. By the way, the nightcap tactics from the other homeworlds ended or what?

Edited by Setharos, 09 January 2013 - 12:57 PM.

#21 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Holding our own in T1 this weekend (nightcapping not too bad so far), let's see what the weekdays bring...

#22 Hennet

Hennet

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Nightcapping on EU servers is near non-existant. All T1 servers durring the EU off time field significant numbers so far. Just watch out for VS and their "same 20 people" fielding at least 30 to 40 on each map.

#23 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

We’re still looking for guilds and players from US/Oceanic timezones, but dedicated European WvW guilds are also welcome from lower tiers!

We’ve improved co-ordination between our various WvW guilds and commanders with bi-weekly meetings, as well as increasing activity on our community forum and shared Teamspeak.

Desolation will keep fighting whatever tier we’re in, join us soon or please contact me ingame (whykt.9578) to discuss further Posted Image

#24 Zaowii

Zaowii

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Edited original post, we've come along away and have gained several guilds that help the server in wvw, were desparetly on the look out for morning guilds/ off time guilds that can help us, with paid transfers coming now is the time to do it,

We may go down to tier 2 next week but only because of the no opposition i ntier 2 that elona have but its likely we'll go back to tier 1 the next week. =)

#25 Yanox_Yak

Yanox_Yak

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Population not full during Euro primetime :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users