#31 AlixIcebane

AlixIcebane

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Ez0]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

A simple way to get a few bans rolling would be for everyone to comment and like this video and keep posting it on gw fansites and official forum as well as do reports using a link to this vid as proff.

Then again anet probably doesnt care

#32 Slushey

Slushey

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

ArenaNet certainly cares, Alix... However, on behalf on my server I strongly oppose the need to punish and shame [ICoa] for this event. A single person in their guild used a glitch, and they were punished for it. The same guild on Sanctum of Rall known as [SPQR] has players who are constantly been caught using the glitch reclaim territory, and our server bitches about it all the time on chat. But we know that it's a minority of players abusing this and there is nothing we can do about it. Blackgate knows that [ICoa] is a powerful guild and we also know that they are an honest guild. [ICoa] only moved to Blackgate about two weeks ago now, when we were paired with Stormbluff and Jade Quarry. They never used the glitch then, but they did provide a much needed boost of players to our server in WvW. Again, Blackgate doesn't tolerate the use of glitches to put us at an advantage, and the minority of players doesn't define the morals of our server. If you seriously think we constantly abuse bugs in the game, believe that... ArenaNet isn't going to ban an entire server based on what a few people on a forum think. We've apologized for this mesmer incident and the situation was dealt with, what more can you possibly want? O_o

#33 Cake is Cake

Cake is Cake

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ET]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostMrZero, on 28 November 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

However, it is ridiculous for BG to act like their shit don't stink when it comes to this subject. Why don't you guys just do what you need to to encourage these people to leave the server. Things like, not res them, leave them hanging out in front of a zerg, don't group with them. Eventually they will get a clue.

+1.  The community stops cheaters, not Anet.  There will always be ways to cheat. Hence my "harassment" which was really more trolling than anything else

#34 Corsair

Corsair

Is trivia

• Super Moderators
  • 5471 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Rules are hard, mmkay.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum

Have a moderation related issue or just want to chat? Send me a PM.

Gipsy Danger reporting for duty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users