• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bond

Bond

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Sometimes when I'm playing sPvP, when I die, and I click on respawn the loadscreen pops up (The one with the art on it) and the loading circle on the bottom right spins, but it doesn't go away. I have to wait untill the next match starts. While loading, I can hear the sounds of stuff happening around me, and when the next match finally does start, I get messages from the previous game, like the keep has been lost etc, and the score. Also, sometimes I get warnings of being kicked because of inactivity, which I can do nothing about.

It's really frustrating, and I feel like I let my team mates down, even though I can't do anything about it.

Does anyone know this bug, and a possible way to fix it?
I have no other loading problems in GW2 in general, or in pvp. In pvp I'm often one of the first that enters the map, so my connection is fine. I have no clue what could be causing it, so all help is welcome.

thanks,

#2 Ward Layer

Ward Layer

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

What works for me is closing out the game and restarting it which fixes the stuck and puts you back in the match....tho you do lose all of your points. It seems to happen to me if I hit the movement keys after I try to res and I am on the loading screen. Hope this works for you.

#3 Dawn Quickblade

Dawn Quickblade

HEAVY FARTING

• Moderators
  • 618 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FART]
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

I have not heard of this issue before, I'd suggest you file a support ticket.

Got any questions about moderation or just want to chat, send a pm my way! Don't be afraid to contact me if an issue arises.

"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users