• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ward Layer

Ward Layer

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hello all I am looking for a group to play 5v5 competitivetly while also being able to lay back and enjoy the game. Up until now I have been doing mostly PuGs and learning the classes/builds.

As of right now I only have about 150 sPvP matches under my belt (87 wins), but I consider myself decently equipped to play Mesmer/Guardian/Thief/Necro with any build required.

As for hours I can play most days from 6pm-12am est time so I'm looking for constant playing time between those times for atleast 4-5 days a week.

I do not consider myself esport material (yet), but I am more than willing to learn new roles and listen and learn. I have RC, TS3, Vent and can download any other speaking software. I would prefer that the team/people have a voice service for chat/communocation during matches.

What I am not looking for is people with E-peen issues, people who need to yell at the team and blame the others on the team for the loss, people who arent willing to make changes to builds/classes if they arent working.

You can add me Follower Of Bath.7508 for tryouts etc. and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spvp, 5v5, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users