We’re looking for a new website developer to join our ever-growing team of volunteers. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to be part of an active Guild Wars 2 fansite or gain experience working on a live website. Details of the role may be found below – to apply, visit this page.
We’re also after team members for our other roles; be sure to check them out too!
Position: Website Developer
Description: GuildMag’s website developer is responsible for the technical side of the website. This includes troubleshooting issues, implementing new features and aiding in the design of future magazine releases or website themes/layouts.
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you must fit all of the criteria below.
- Previous experience with WordPress and its plugins.
- Strong communicative skills and an ability to work alongside others.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- Dedication to be an active member of the team that contributes to team discussions on a regular basis.
- A willingness to make yourself easy to contact, whether that be through regularly checking your GuildMag forum personal messages or any other method of communication.
- You have examples of previous work.
Web Developer Wanted!
No replies to this topic
Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:15 PM
GuildMag's looking for a new volunteer website developer to join our team of dedicated Guild Wars 2 fans. If you're interested, check out the details below taken from this article.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users