• Curse Sites
Help
* * - - - 4 votes

Live Update: Stream will not be happening.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#31 Nef

Nef

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Too bad for the technical difficulties.
Thank you for doing this anyway.

#32 Shaynaro

Shaynaro

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

God some of the kids around here. So demanding and such crybabies. Yes it was bad that things didn't go as planned, yes it was stressful to have yet another disappointment in things related to GW2 - but things happen and it's not always peachu. Frozire gave his best and he presented his apologies and tries to make the best out of the situation, so maybe give him a break ?

I say good job in organizing the thing in the first place and supporting the GW2 community. Better luck next time.

#33 warble

warble

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Talk about some seriously entitled snotty little brats. But I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Thanks for trying. Some of us do appreciate the effort and the intent.

#34 Pexx

Pexx

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

I say thanks and take your time.

The people involved didn't have to take the time to put in any effort for extra info and a state of the game, but they did, and it was nice of them. The people crying foul over the whole thing need to take a few hours and go for a walk or something.

#35 Condiments7

Condiments7

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

No big deal on the stream not working, but getting the unedited video on youtube soon would be nice. I'm very interested in the topics that will be discussed in this segment. Thanks for doing this.

#36 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • 4176 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Locking as we now have the video uploaded! :) http://www.guildwars...-now-available/

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users