• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ReMarkable91

ReMarkable91

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I am playing on alot different charecters since get bored of a class pretty quickly. Therefor I don't have a real main but still have a dream to get an legendary 1 day.

Bought and Rage(Harpoon gun) and Howl(Warhorn) when prices were low and kinda decided to get the Warhorn for my ranger.

Only was wondering what some of the items u need for legendary are (Soulbound so only for that char or Accountbound that I can swap).

Mostly the 100 % map completion gifts and Bloodstone shard. Planning on doing that on my Thief who allready has every WvW map 100 %.Are those account bound or soul?

I heard Bloodstone itself is or at least was soulbound. But Can I like make the gift of Mastery on 1 char (1 who haven't done 75 % of the sp's on the map yet and used the sp for t5-t6 and Clovers) Then swap it to my ranger?

And the craftable Gifts u need a proffesion for are also account bound right? So can use the leatherworking of my Thief then swap it my ranger?

Also heard some1 say when u create the legendary weapon it first is accountbound until first equip. So could also create it on the char with the 100 % map or with the 200 sp and then swap it?

#2 Vysander

Vysander

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[UNS]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

The blood stone is soulbound, the gifts of exploration are account bound. The gifts from the lvl 400 crafting profession are account bound. Not sure if the gifts of mastery is account bound or souldbond, would be my guess that its soulbound though because of the bloodshard.

Not sure about the completed legendary being soul or account bound..... not there just yet :P

#3 ReMarkable91

ReMarkable91

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Well thanks for the answers , hoping some1 knows aboutt he gift of mastery and legendary itself. ;)

#4 ReMarkable91

ReMarkable91

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Found the asnwer here
http://www.guildwars...ry#entry2090929

Thx anyway

Edited by ReMarkable91, 02 December 2012 - 02:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users