• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mnwolfboy

mnwolfboy

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Hello! I'm Silvian Grey, the founder of the Bestial Menace [BSTM] Guild. Most of our members are on the (Ehmry Bay) server, including myself. We are a small but active guild which is always looking for new members.

We have a Guild Emblem, Armorsmith, Guild Bank and are right now just saving influence until we decide where we want to go with it. We are a very laid back and friendly guild which enjoys PvE; some of us also enjoy PvP and the WvWvW. We do not have any major rules and we are very social on the game chat.

We also happen to have a guild forum now. It’s there for when we decide we want to chat or discuss things as a guild/community outside of the game as well as for planning events for the future of the guild.

As a community we are very helpful to each other, make friends and have fun together as a group. We are a furry-friendly community which is part of how we got the name Bestial Menace. Furry or not, everyone is welcome to join and participate in our friendly guild. Our one golden rule is simply to respect everyone and have fun.

Please feel free to check out our forums at:
Http://bestialmenace.forumotion.com

Whether you're a new player or a GW1 veteran, if you're looking for a guild full of good, mature people just having fun then do not hesitate to get in touch. You can can PM me or you can send an in-game mail to my character. My Screen name is "Silvian Grey" and additionally you can contact me via Skype as "mnwolfboy".

~Silvian Grey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users