- Weapons that are too weak, don't have a role within the context of other weapons, or just don't "flow" very well.
- Traits that have minimal impact on combat, are boring passive boosts, and entire builds that were intended within traits but are too weak to actually use.
- Stats that clearly need more differentiation in affecting your playstyle.
- Profession mechanics that need work either in regards to power or design. For example, the usefulness of steal to a ranged Thief build or Death Shroud's usefulness to condition Necro builds.
- Professions and skills in general that feel too "samey" when compared with one another.
Edited by Draehl, 30 November 2012 - 11:44 PM.