• 0 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hi Names Matt, but commonly i go by Yang or Matthias
I'm from the U.S.
18 years of age
msn: given to people if considering
Playtimes: I'm usually on constantly testing builds etc

Previous games:
1. Ragnarok Online both Retail as well as private servers, most popular server i was on was DarkRO. fast Paced Pvp that required skills over gear.

2. WoW- yeah i know but still it was a great game and i loved every minute of it. The pvp was more slow paced and definately depended on gear but overall i really liked it, i was never zerged to oblivion

3. Flyff- Great game but jesters became a bit much

4. GW1- pretty much self explanitory

many other mmo's

What i do in game-

The professions i favor atm are Warrior, Ranger, Mesmer, and guardian

The builds i prefer are roaming builds, full of high burst and power but low survivabilty, the only reason i play these builds is because i have no one to support as well as no one supporting me.

I play humans, looking to switch to asura or sylvari when i open up a character slot

I play practically everyday

PC Specifics
Gw2 runs fine on my PC

Internet connection is great and i've never been DC'd from the game, unless my loading screen loads forever...

I haven't used any voice chat for a while, the last time i used voice chat was my WoW days but that was five years ago.

and yeah i have a mic =D.

Other than that i'm just lookin for an active but competitive group of players who are pretty intrigued about pvp. Pvp is about ingenuity and i love that about it.

If you're interested in being a friend send me a PM or email me at

[email protected]

-thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users