Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[SC]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

Hi

Me and some guild mates are starting to get more into tPvP and have even created our own team, in order to become better myself I want to learn some more stuff. I'm actually looking for some help finding some great youtube or twitch channels where I could see some very high end PvP battles, so I could learn some more about different strategies and playstyles.

But the think is, I don't know any of the teams. Can any of you recomend any really good teams that you can follow and watch playing, maybe with some commentary where they explain or gives tips for the people watching (last part is not a must though) :)

Edited by DennisChr, 02 December 2012 - 04:23 AM.

#2 nurt

nurt

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2386 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WIN]

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

http://www.twitch.tv...me/Guild Wars 2

Usually anyone at the top of the list who's streaming PvP will be from a good team doing paid tournaments.  If someone is streaming paid tournaments they're probably one of the top 10 teams in the region.  If you aren't top 10ish you probably can't consistently queue paids without running out of tickets.  

I'm east coast.  EU teams like Onibawan and TP stream in the middle of the day, and Pz, Rally Cats, and occasionally some other good teams stream in the evenings and late night.  Idk what team Jumper is officially on, but he's really good too.  Doesn't talk a lot but when he does it's often useful information, and he knows every thief teleport spot.

#3 DennisChrDk

DennisChrDk

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[SC]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

Okay thank you, i will try look at it. I have never really used twitch except when i already a link for it, so I don't really knows how it works. But I will try just seach for Guild Wars 2, and see which streams has the most viewers :)

#4 nurt

nurt

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2386 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WIN]

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

QT Vain from [cute] has been streaming nightly recently.  Another good team.

Edited by nurt, 05 December 2012 - 11:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users