• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ruufio

Ruufio

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

I was wondering if anyone has made some sort of chart or image which shows the locations that can be hit with the trebuchet and how long it takes the shot to hit said area. I've found that if you can dodge the trebuchet well without needing to actually see the shot comming, then that makes it so the opposing team effectively has 1 less player (depending on the situation).

So has anything been done like this, or is it just something you'll have to test in say, custom arenas?

Edited by Ruufio, 02 December 2012 - 11:43 PM.

#2 JaxSilven

JaxSilven

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Guild Tag:[nD]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I'm sorry, what's the point in making the chart? I don't really understand that part, most people instinctively know when the treb shots are going to land depending on where they are.

And it doesn't make them useless, you have to waste dodge rolls on treb shots and if you get controlled you get hit unless you stun break then dodge. But it does make them less effective.

#3 Guts Guts Guts

Guts Guts Guts

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

If you speak about Khylo map, you just need to know one thing : the timer between when you heard " TREBUUUUUUUUCHET" and when the trebuchet hit.

And i advise you to know the timer to land in the middle ( 2.5 sec ) and in the outside point.

#4 Louis8k8

Louis8k8

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BS]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

3s intervals for clock tower and 4s for far point. I don't know about when it is from what they shout. It's very buggy for me and sometimes there's no voice at all even though the treb shot is aimed at me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users