No replies to this topic

#1 HeartOfIce

HeartOfIce

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

The Art of Warfare [TAW]. Make the most out of your choice of guild, be supported by an 11 year old gaming community. TAW offers structured environments & stable leadership.

The Guild Wars 2 Unit of TAW, is a small sized guild with intentions of growing bigger! Currently we have around 20 members. But we are friendly, mature, experienced, social, casual, and we play anything and everything in the game, from PvE to PvP & WvW. We are currently working on raising enough money to obtain a commanders title in WvW.

We also use TeamSpeak a lot! Trying to do something about the enemy constantly attacking us, creating tactics on the spot, working together as a team. I'm sorry I just love it and I could go on about this for hours.

We have social events, or I must say, we're trying to start that up. We'll be doing a few jumping puzzles, dungeon races, hide & seek, and deadly darts while having some fun on TeamSpeak.

We have members from all over Europe, and some from the US. We're hoping to expand our US-timezone based members, so we can have people online almost any minute of the day. If you are interested in checking us out, then I would suggest taking a look at the portal where you will be able to find anything regarding the guild:

www.taw.net

Thanks for your time reading this post and hopefully we'll see you soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recruitment, guild, new, desolation, active, wvw, dungeons, pvp, members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users