Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

True / False - it's just Blade Training that doesn't stack with Illusionist's Celerity


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Snarvid

Snarvid

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Wiki says Illusionary Leap doesn't work with both cooldowns.  This is only weapon this is true for, yes?  Illusionist's Celerity + GS training = 40% cooldown?

Sad face for sword mesmer.

#2 gasp10

gasp10

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Location:Italy
  • Guild Tag:[GuN]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

yes the other skills work as intended -40% reuse or -3x% depends on how it works.

#3 Cronos988

Cronos988

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

View Postgasp10, on 03 December 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

yes the other skills work as intended -40% reuse or -3x% depends on how it works.

Does anyone have ingame numbers to test whether cooldown reduction stacks additively (100% - (20% * x)) or multiplicatively (100% * 0,8^x)?

#4 sorting hat

sorting hat

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

From my personal experience:

Staff clones/phantasm CD is -40%.
(#2 from 10 to 6s, #3 from 20 to 12s)

Focus phantasm:
#5 from 25 to slightly higher than 17s

Greatsword:
#4 from 20 to 12s, #2 from 8 to about 5s

Others I don't know...

#5 P4ndora

P4ndora

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

I tried to use Illusionists Celerity with Greatsword training and it doesn't seem to work.

Originally the CD on iZerker is 20sec, and while using both it's only reduced to 16sec. Is it intended or bug?

#6 Garegare

Garegare

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

View PostP4ndora, on 08 December 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

I tried to use Illusionists Celerity with Greatsword training and it doesn't seem to work.

Originally the CD on iZerker is 20sec, and while using both it's only reduced to 16sec. Is it intended or bug?

The tooltip doesn´t get updated, but when you use the illusions skills you can see that the cooldowns work properly: ~4,5s for #2, and 12s for #4,

Edited by Garegare, 08 December 2012 - 12:39 PM.


#7 P4ndora

P4ndora

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

View PostGaregare, on 08 December 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

The tooltip doesn´t get updated, but when you use the illusions skills you can see that the cooldowns work properly: ~4,5s for #2, and 12s for #4,

oh thank you, I should have tried it out before posting :/




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users