Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 4 votes

The Elder Scrolls (Single-Player Games)

Skyrim Mounted Combat

  • Please log in to reply
5098 replies to this topic

#5041 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 780 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:33 AM



#5042 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Found a really great face mod!
It is called prettyface pack or just pretty face. I got the pretty face pack v2.0 from an external link
screenies: Not bad for first timer imo...

http://skyrim.nexusm.../images/173750/
http://skyrim.nexusm.../images/173749/

thing is the chin is already on the lowest value and it still looks long.

Also, you can transfer your character's face to ANY save game using face transfer:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15307

seriously whoever made that mod deserved to be modder of the century. It saved me a ton of time recreating my characters since i play on a dead-is-dead basis.

Edited by XgreatArtist, 13 December 2012 - 12:44 PM.


#5043 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 780 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Those are links to pictures

View PostXgreatArtist, on 13 December 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Found a really great face mod!
Those are links to a picture, where is the mod?

#5044 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 13 December 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

Also, you can transfer your character's face to ANY save game using face transfer:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15307

seriously whoever made that mod deserved to be modder of the century. It saved me a ton of time recreating my characters since i play on a dead-is-dead basis.

Interesting. I've been wanting to start a new game with an old character because I find it really hard to create anything nice looking with Skyrim's character creator. But my old character somehow turned out pretty well but can't remember the slider settings for it. :D

#5045 Haishao

Haishao

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

You can use SPF command along with a name on selected PC/NPC in game to SavePCFace.  Like: SPF face01
This would create a file named face01.npc in Skyrim directory. You can then use it to import it into NPC in CK, then make that NPC a preset and use it in character creator.
Of course it's a lot more work than just browsing to saves and click a button. It still nice to be able to back up our face though. Very useful to make follower out of our characters too. Or even just backup.

#5046 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostRhododendron, on 13 December 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Those are links to pictures

Those are links to a picture, where is the mod?

i mentioned the mod name on the picture links.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7887

#5047 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

So what are some of the popular visual mods to use? The ones to improve landscape graphics. I think I wanna get back to Skyrim this weekend, but want to go in with improved graphics. Also what is the best mod for balancing destruction magic? I remember being severely disappointed in destruction magic with the original game (like master spells being practically useless). There seems to be a whole bunch of mods that boost destruction magic. Anyone could give me a recommendation?

Edited by Milennin, 14 December 2012 - 03:32 PM.


#5048 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

View PostMilennin, on 14 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

So what are some of the popular visual mods to use? The ones to improve landscape graphics. I think I wanna get back to Skyrim this weekend, but want to go in with improved graphics. Also what is the best mod for balancing destruction magic? I remember being severely disappointed in destruction magic with the original game (like master spells being practically useless). There seems to be a whole bunch of mods that boost destruction magic. Anyone could give me a recommendation?


in case u want an enb, i found one enb that only reduces 5 fps maximum and totally turned the whole game into awesomeness.
Well, download climates of tamriel first, then,
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23035 <--reimagined enb
the screenshots may look not as good but i guarentee you, i was on the hunt for good performance enb with absolute graphics for more than 2 weeks and every enb that i used, either is pretty but fps killing, or the other way around. This enb has dark nights, slightly dark dungeons, perfect daytime and good colours.

Landscape graphics: if you got a beefy gpu with a lot of vram, go for skyrim 2k(as usual), vurt flora, static mesh, and real ice.

the whole magic school was buffed by quite a number of mods BUT, this mod redo the entire skyrim. Google up Skyre(skyrim redone). It is the best overhaul skill mod and it actually let you rethink attacking strategies. I cannot just sprint into a group of bandits at lv 50 and then 2hko them at master level with dragonbone gears. No, it is basically like lv 1. So destruction is part of this. In fact i went for a full destruction build and i was enjoying my time frying the enemies into pancakes.

And my personal recommendations, vilja in skyrim. also, some of the best mods are not on skyrim nexus, but are on other sites(e.g. personal blogs, and 2nd major mod site loverslab). Thank the japanese because they remade skyrim into one of the best games ever. And they make cool armors!

#5049 Haishao

Haishao

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostMilennin, on 14 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

So what are some of the popular visual mods to use? The ones to improve landscape graphics. I think I wanna get back to Skyrim this weekend, but want to go in with improved graphics.
If you have good powerful video card with 2gb of memory and good processor, you should try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11

As for ENB, there's this one if your computer is a beast http://www.mediafire...vjyan0zla5wd4a4
many people love SuperbENB too
My friend is trying this one right now http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20781

for balancing magic I don't know. I used mods that were a bit overpowered.
http://vgtes.wikia.c...gic#Spells  one of those would probably do it.

#5050 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 16 December 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

in case u want an enb, i found one enb that only reduces 5 fps maximum and totally turned the whole game into awesomeness.
Well, download climates of tamriel first, then,
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23035 <--reimagined enb
the screenshots may look not as good but i guarentee you, i was on the hunt for good performance enb with absolute graphics for more than 2 weeks and every enb that i used, either is pretty but fps killing, or the other way around. This enb has dark nights, slightly dark dungeons, perfect daytime and good colours.

Landscape graphics: if you got a beefy gpu with a lot of vram, go for skyrim 2k(as usual), vurt flora, static mesh, and real ice.

the whole magic school was buffed by quite a number of mods BUT, this mod redo the entire skyrim. Google up Skyre(skyrim redone). It is the best overhaul skill mod and it actually let you rethink attacking strategies. I cannot just sprint into a group of bandits at lv 50 and then 2hko them at master level with dragonbone gears. No, it is basically like lv 1. So destruction is part of this. In fact i went for a full destruction build and i was enjoying my time frying the enemies into pancakes.

And my personal recommendations, vilja in skyrim. also, some of the best mods are not on skyrim nexus, but are on other sites(e.g. personal blogs, and 2nd major mod site loverslab). Thank the japanese because they remade skyrim into one of the best games ever. And they make cool armors!

Thanks for the reply, will try out those mods. :D And the Vilja mod looks cool, even though I'm not a fan of companions, I might give this one a try.

Also, is there a reason why the best mods don't go on Nexus?

View PostHaishao, on 16 December 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

for balancing magic I don't know. I used mods that were a bit overpowered.
http://vgtes.wikia.c...gic#Spells��one of those would probably do it.

Yup, in my 1st playthrough I picked up a magic mod after getting max level in Destruction, but it was kinda overpowered.=P

#5051 Gorwe

Gorwe

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Millenin. Two words: ACE and MMSK.

ACE is Like SkyRe lite. And better balanced imo. Reworks skill trees, that sort of thing.
MMSK or Mighty Magick Skyrim is an awesome little mod. It touches all the schools and I urge you to try it. It all feels Like a part of TESverse and nothing is OP(well Drain spells are if you use them in first 30 lvls-Illusion College :P).

Find them on G.E.M.S(just google that and go to second result-gems Skyrim). You will find everything you need there.

You are welcome <3.

#5052 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostMilennin, on 16 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply, will try out those mods. :D And the Vilja mod looks cool, even though I'm not a fan of companions, I might give this one a try.

Also, is there a reason why the best mods don't go on Nexus?



Yup, in my 1st playthrough I picked up a magic mod after getting max level in Destruction, but it was kinda overpowered.=P

i want to rephrase my statement earlier. Some best mods are always on skyrim nexus. Some on steamworkshop. Some on both. But nexus' rival Loverslab also have quite a number of good mods(including more sex mods done by the japanese etc etc.)
Also, a lot of the japanese modders who are one of the greatest contributors of armors tend not to use nexus but their own blogs as well as indirectly loverslab.

Also, GEMS has one of the best lists of mods for skyrim. But those do not include armors and skins.
What i am trying to say is, there is a whole bigger world out there than that facist nexus.

#5053 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 780 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 17 December 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

lol Loverslab...
is that a porn site?

#5054 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostRhododendron, on 17 December 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

is that a porn site?

it has adult content in it, but there is a subsection for nonadult and adult rated skyrim mods, fallout3, oblivion etc. I recommend you to get ad' blocker and register before you view the site to remove all those adult rated advertisements.

Edited by XgreatArtist, 17 December 2012 - 09:24 AM.


#5055 Treble

Treble

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2239 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

So I just got back into Skyrim this weekend.

Loverslab is AWESOME for finding armor.

Nexus has great mods, but is fairly low on the armor variety.

I've recently downloaded a bunch of random event mods like WARZONES and Monster Wars. Lots of town invasions and road skirmishes. Makes the game so much more fun! I'll go into a dungeon every now and then, but just running around the open world and encountering random battles is awesome.

#5056 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Just finished Nehrim, total conversion mod by SureAI(using oIblivion)
Lets just say that this game is the best game i ever played. No other game got me into the game that much. I urge all of you to try it, if you have oblivion. I dare say this mod of theirs, with 50 hour gameplay or so, beats skyrim and morrowind and guild wars 2.

Also, sureAI is working on Enderal-Shards of Order which takes place couple of years after Nehrim. It requires Skyrim. And they released a gameplay video of a segment of that mod and i was blown away by the graphics.

Another mod(not total conversion this time) i am following now, is Issgard. It is done by a different team but the shear size of the city is just wow. Moral of the story, sometimes players and modders do better jobs than the developers. Just look at Moonpath to elsweyr and Dark investigations

#5057 Gorwe

Gorwe

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 21 December 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

Just finished Nehrim, total conversion mod by SureAI(using oIblivion)
Lets just say that this game is the best game i ever played. No other game got me into the game that much. I urge all of you to try it, if you have oblivion. I dare say this mod of theirs, with 50 hour gameplay or so, beats skyrim and morrowind and guild wars 2.

Also, sureAI is working on Enderal-Shards of Order which takes place couple of years after Nehrim. It requires Skyrim. And they released a gameplay video of a segment of that mod and i was blown away by the graphics.

Another mod(not total conversion this time) i am following now, is Issgard. It is done by a different team but the shear size of the city is just wow. Moral of the story, sometimes players and modders do better jobs than the developers. Just look at Moonpath to elsweyr and Dark investigations

Don't forget, what's his name, Andoran? Yeah I think it is Andoran-the upcoming mod that takes place in Argonia...

On the other hand I am so glad someone listened to my advice <3! Nehrim is Like Skyrim++. I can't wait to see Enderal(LOL!!!)!

Now if only someone made a mod that takes place on Ulthuan(Btw-would it get CnD order? Like MERP?). Bah, why would anyone want to see Tor Caled or, Asuryan forbid, Lothern with his own two eyes? Absolutely nobody I reckon(that sentence is so sarcastic, that it is up there with House's statements xD) :).

#5058 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

View PostGorwe, on 24 December 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

Don't forget, what's his name, Andoran? Yeah I think it is Andoran-the upcoming mod that takes place in Argonia...

On the other hand I am so glad someone listened to my advice <3! Nehrim is Like Skyrim++. I can't wait to see Enderal(LOL!!!)!

Now if only someone made a mod that takes place on Ulthuan(Btw-would it get CnD order? Like MERP?). Bah, why would anyone want to see Tor Caled or, Asuryan forbid, Lothern with his own two eyes? Absolutely nobody I reckon(that sentence is so sarcastic, that it is up there with House's statements xD) :).

one thing we know. Bethesda cant make shet now. Their Elder scrolls game ended at Morrowind. Everything after is BS.
sad that modders make better stuff than companies.

Edited by XgreatArtist, 24 December 2012 - 01:32 AM.


#5059 Gorwe

Gorwe

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

View PostXgreatArtist, on 24 December 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:



one thing we know. Bethesda cant make shet now. Their Elder scrolls game ended at Morrowind. Everything after is BS.
sad that modders make better stuff than companies.

Well, I'll say this:

Oblivion was Clearly an experiment of Bethesda. No longer were you THE Hero. You were just avg Schmuck. Who happened to help the Hero(Martin). Now if you Like this or don't is absolutely in the eyes of beholder. I personally liked it way more than Skyrim's Dovahkiin(how is Argonian/Khajiit supposed to be Dragonborn? Not that I play, or even Like, those races but I have thrown the wrench into their story) superhero parade. I think that Oblivion's mechanics better engross you in the world, at the expense of story. In Skyrim it's the other way around. Funnily enough, I hated with passion Oblivion when it came out(transition Morrowind->Oblivion is just painful) and now, in the retrospective, I even Like it. Can't say that Skyrim will leave those feelings, but only time can tell.

Also, Oblivion was WAAAY more suited to be MMO Sandbox, what with vague Quests/you being the helper of the Hero(no really, that is how the succesful MMO stories are written-look at GW2 pre-Foolhaerne{xD})/and all that. Meanwhile, Skyrim is almost entirely engrossed in the achievments/gimmicks of the X360 generation. That would say, even from the Base mechanics and up, it is built as an Ultimate Single-Player game.

I Like Skyrim. After the cartoon that was Oblivion(anybody took it for Real???), the 55 shades of Grey present in Skyrim are quite refreshing(as opposed to Oblivion's White/Black characters). They still haven't reached their Zenith Like they did with Morrowind, it being complex religiously/politic affair. I still don't feel Like I am being used(no, not that way!) Like I felt in Morrowind. As I put it once: "Morrowind is a Gray game set in the very heart of province of Gray skinned people where every choice is Gray". Really, someone could* mistake Morrowind for taking place in Warhammer(if not for Khajiits/Argonians)-that's how serious/Gray it is. After him, we have a cartoon and a poem(so you went from idk-Blood of Aenarion to Pokemon to Nibelungs{???}). Rather sad.

If they set their next game on Summerset and therefore create the feeling of alien/oppressive as they did way Back in Morrowind, they will have another cult Classic, instead of merely a blockbuster. If only! And no more Dragons! What is with the flood of Dragons in games recently? Devs must've visited Tor Caled(xD xD :D) on a group vacation recently!

#5060 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

View PostGorwe, on 24 December 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Well, I'll say this:

Oblivion was Clearly an experiment of Bethesda. No longer were you THE Hero. You were just avg Schmuck. Who happened to help the Hero(Martin). Now if you Like this or don't is absolutely in the eyes of beholder. I personally liked it way more than Skyrim's Dovahkiin(how is Argonian/Khajiit supposed to be Dragonborn? Not that I play, or even Like, those races but I have thrown the wrench into their story) superhero parade. I think that Oblivion's mechanics better engross you in the world, at the expense of story. In Skyrim it's the other way around. Funnily enough, I hated with passion Oblivion when it came out(transition Morrowind->Oblivion is just painful) and now, in the retrospective, I even Like it. Can't say that Skyrim will leave those feelings, but only time can tell.

Also, Oblivion was WAAAY more suited to be MMO Sandbox, what with vague Quests/you being the helper of the Hero(no really, that is how the succesful MMO stories are written-look at GW2 pre-Foolhaerne{xD})/and all that. Meanwhile, Skyrim is almost entirely engrossed in the achievments/gimmicks of the X360 generation. That would say, even from the Base mechanics and up, it is built as an Ultimate Single-Player game.

I Like Skyrim. After the cartoon that was Oblivion(anybody took it for Real???), the 55 shades of Grey present in Skyrim are quite refreshing(as opposed to Oblivion's White/Black characters). They still haven't reached their Zenith Like they did with Morrowind, it being complex religiously/politic affair. I still don't feel Like I am being used(no, not that way!) Like I felt in Morrowind. As I put it once: "Morrowind is a Gray game set in the very heart of province of Gray skinned people where every choice is Gray". Really, someone could* mistake Morrowind for taking place in Warhammer(if not for Khajiits/Argonians)-that's how serious/Gray it is. After him, we have a cartoon and a poem(so you went from idk-Blood of Aenarion to Pokemon to Nibelungs{???}). Rather sad.

If they set their next game on Summerset and therefore create the feeling of alien/oppressive as they did way Back in Morrowind, they will have another cult Classic, instead of merely a blockbuster. If only! And no more Dragons! What is with the flood of Dragons in games recently? Devs must've visited Tor Caled(xD xD :D) on a group vacation recently!

i dont like to play hero anyway. Alternative life(skyrim mod) gave me the option to play as a commoner or something. What i DONT like is the numerous fetch and kill quests in skyrim and oblivion. Morrowind is all about exploration. I still cant forget the time i found some daedric stuff in morrowind, i was so happy i fell off the chair. Skyrim? Kill This, Get that, Go to X. Faction quests seemed too rushed and the thieves guild isnt even thieving compared to oblivion(i mean, stealing an elder scroll man...)
Quests became shorter. Cities became smaller. Everything became dull in skyrim.

As for dragons, they became a nuisance after you finished the main quest and hit the mid 50s or so. I hate it when a dragon attacks because they are everywhere. Luckily there is this mod that reduces dragon spawn by a lot. Also downloaded another mod that made me poorer, since you get too rich later on.

Edited by XgreatArtist, 24 December 2012 - 05:25 AM.


#5061 Firetruck

Firetruck

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Yeah, this "streamlining" of content has really made the game more dull. Everything's homogenized. The quest system is great in theory: a basic template with minor variations to make the game more spontaneous. However, that basic template is what players experience over time. We forget the specific artifacts or enemies, and just mentally reduce everything to "kill quest" or "fetch quest." There's really no way around it: hand-sculpted content is superior. I want to be creative, dammit!

#5062 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

I bought the Dawnguard expansion, and read that I can become a Vampire Lord in it. Do I just start the mainquest called Dawnguard given to me by the guards, or do I go somewhere else if I want to become Vampire Lord? Just asking to be sure so I don't mess it up. Skyrim's already done that a few times to me in the past...xD

Edited by Milennin, 24 December 2012 - 09:40 AM.


#5063 Rhododendron

Rhododendron

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 780 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

Get the Dawnguard quest, go through the cave at the base of a mountain , see the nice vampire hunting Dawnguard place, get the quest, go through another cave at the top of a mountain, meet someone, go with that someone to the place where you can become Dracula.

#5064 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to play an evil character in the story for once. :D

#5065 Haishao

Haishao

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

For people still playing Morrowind, Sotha Sil Expanded is officially released!

http://www.moddb.com...ha-sil-expanded

Nexus link too: http://morrowind.nex...com/mods/42347/



Trailer repost:

Edited by Haishao, 27 December 2012 - 01:10 AM.


#5066 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostMilennin, on 24 December 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to play an evil character in the story for once. :D

Spoiler

View PostHaishao, on 26 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

For people still playing Morrowind, Sotha Sil Expended is officially released!

http://www.moddb.com...ha-sil-expanded

Nexus link too: http://morrowind.nex...com/mods/42347/



Trailer repost:


i quitted morrowind. I got tired of the graphics and i already played it a lot of times. Fun as hell, but this expansion thing looks really good!

#5067 Gorwe

Gorwe

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostHaishao, on 26 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

For people still playing Morrowind, Sotha Sil Expended is officially released!

http://www.moddb.com...ha-sil-expanded

Nexus link too: http://morrowind.nex...com/mods/42347/



Trailer repost:


THAT is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G(or how some Troll by the name of Kalvix would say: "Amasing" :D). LOOOOOVVVEEEE Morrowind n Classic TES games. These next gen shits can take a breather on the bench for all I care(if you know what I mean).

Eh, they don't make games of Morrowind/Daggerfall quality/scale anymore. They, tragically, went with dodos(:( :()...

#5068 Fernling306

Fernling306

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1471 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Just bought Skyrim today. Is there any must have addons/mods that I should install? Thanks guys.

#5069 Milennin

Milennin

    Vigil Crusader

  • Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Location:Europe
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostFernling306, on 29 December 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Just bought Skyrim today. Is there any must have addons/mods that I should install? Thanks guys.

The unofficial patch. Any graphics mod you want. Gameplay mods would depend on your wants/needs.

#5070 XgreatArtist

XgreatArtist

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Location:In Your Bedroom
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostFernling306, on 29 December 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Just bought Skyrim today. Is there any must have addons/mods that I should install? Thanks guys.

dont forget the dirty mods! I know you want.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users