• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gorwe

Gorwe

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Right. Now that I have created my characters(White Sylvari Ranger{is gonna be using bows}, badass Elder Norn{Longbow+Banners-idk second weapon-was thinking of Rifle}, human Noble Guardian with an angelic Appearance{he REALLY does look GOOD-Mace/Sceptre[I could replace it with Sword...]Shield}, wise Norn Hydromancer and a comic relief Thief{LoL look at it!- it is a noble thief[wtf?] who goes around crying because of a missed circus opportunity-Roflcopter}), I need your help:

Any tips for a guy who just started? What I should do and what I should not do and those kind of things...

But, please do mind the following info: I have actually played GW 1 for close to Four years and have ample experience with it. But seeing how different GW 2 is, I thought "Hey! Is there a reason not to ask you?", and here we are. :D

Awesome game Btw-if a bit too huge(if there can be such a thing...).

#2 Robsy128

Robsy128

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2918 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Erm...
Don't waypoint everywhere otherwise you'll just waste your money.
Get into a good guild as soon as you can! If you want to, of course.
Play around with different skill combinations (although I'm sure you know that as you come from GW1).
Use different weapons in the lower level areas so you have more skills to play around with as you level up.
Invest in karma armours. These are found at the heart NPCs after doing the heart. They save a lot of money.
Gather everything and always keep every kind of tool equipped and suitable for the area (copper for level 1-15, iron for 15-25, etc).
Salvage kits are your friend if you want to craft. If not, sell the junk for extra money to play around with :D
Be friendly and revive everyone you come into contact with.
Drop down a lot of AoE spells when in parties or big events. Big heals are always helpful!

And last but certainly not least: have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users