• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SerildaGuardian

SerildaGuardian

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hello! :) Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area, or if this kind of thing has already been posted or asked of. I'm new to Gw2 and I'm also new to posting anything on forums. So I apologize deeply for my 'noobish' actions (lol). Anyway, My first character I've made on Gw2 is a Guardian. I'm wanting to be offensive and use my greatsword more than anything. I get how to set up my build, and I already have all that stuff set in mind. My question is, what stats do I need the most? Is there a certain stat I should focus on more than the other? I want to do as much damage as possible, but also able to survive any battles I may face. So I wanna be able to pack a strong punch, but also survive a punch. Again, I apologize for any 'noobie' questions lol. My guardian is nearly at lvl 70, So once I reach 80 I want to make sure she is set up correctly :) Any advice would be nice as well, and please use noob language with me. Still working on getting use to gw2 talk rather than WoW talk. I quit WoW for gw2, so it'll take me some time! Thank you! :)

-Serilda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, pvp, pve, noob, new, gw2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users