• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

A roleplaying podcast!

roleplayrp lore guilds mdrnation youtube interviews piken square tarnished coast zeon

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hello! :)

I am Zeon, you probably don't know me ( I hope you will soon! ^^ )  but I run a small podcast/show on youtube and have been doing so for a while now so I thought I'd share it here you with you!

The idea of the podcast/show is to spotlight particular people, guilds, projects and so forth that where we invite them onto our show to speak with or do a "written" interview and hopefully, we can benefit the RP community by raising awareness so to speak about other groups and people that you might not normally see! :)

If you are interested in our show or channel you can feel free to contact us via email at [email protected] or leave a post here or on a video!

Now, I really want feedback about these videos so please do comment and discuss here about the people that do come up and us also. Whether it's criticism or compliments, anything is welcome and will be much appreciated!

Without further ado I shall link the channel then periodically add new videos here! http://www.youtube.com/user/MDRnation

Interviews so far :

The Lions Shadow Inn - EU -
We really hope you enjoy this and will join in! :)

Thank you for reading ( and hopefully watching! )

Also if someone could show/tell me how to stop it from embedding, that would be fantastic! :P

Edited by Baratheas, 06 December 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#2 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Time to update this thread with our second ever interview with the lovely Azendi!

Yarg ( I'm a pirate! ), I hope yer' be enjoyin' this one!

#3 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hey! I'm back with another interview around! This time we talk to the first RP guild we've ever had on our show! EU's own Shattersteel Detachment which you can find out more in the video!

We really hope you enjoy! :)

#4 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Another interview is up as we do our first "written " interview with Sara Townsend about her Krytan Lawbook Project she has created with the support of the community!

Here is the video and hopefully you support it to! :)

#5 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

As Zeon betrays Slashgate in this part, you can see Slashgate's views as he is interviewed! See it here -

And hope you enjoy! :)

#6 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

So I thought I should update this with our next interview on the rota as we interview personal friends, the leaders of the EU's own Third Seraph Regiment - Aland and Kavar!

We hope you enjoy this one. It was pretty fun to make! :)

#7 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Another interview to placed here and I do hope you enjoy. We talk to Joxx for a second time about his RP group project "The Pale Hand"

#8 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

The next interview we have is up here! Talking to PHD student Ashley about a rather raunchy on edge subject in the RP community - The subject is... Erotic Roleplay! Remember to keep any comments PG guys as we have in the video but feel free to watch and state your opinion!

Disclaimer: No adult content is shown or described by us in this video.

#9 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

I thought I'd pop the next interview we did here!

In this one, we talk to Sacarey, the leader of the EU Nightmare Court guild about...well..their guild!

I hope you enjoy and happy early new years!

#10 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

Next up on the interview list is our interview with Wendigo, talking about their non-guild organisation "The Match Meet Corps" which is a splendid concept which we fully support!

Check out the video and give it a try if you're interested!

#11 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Sorry for the delay in posting here but without further wait our next interview on the roster - Orion Nadja - founder and mod of GWRPC.org

I hope you enjoy and check out his cool and quaint forum!

#12 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Next on the list of interviews is Caeron Blackmoore allowing us to interview him about his large criminal guild - The Crimson Serpent Trading Company!

Hope you enjoy. If you do, please share with your friends! :)

#13 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

And our latest video shall be presented here!

In this I am betrayed by Slashgate as he forces me to reveal my deepest darkest secrets!

#14 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

We're back with our first interview of 2013 as we interview TC's very own Cap' about his Krytan Ministry guild.

It was a great interview and I hope you enjoy it!

#15 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

No interview this week unfortunately as there were communication issues! I hope to see you guys next week with our next video. Really sorry about the delay!

#16 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Our latest interview is here as we talk to GW2RP Journalist Marzipanic about her role and life as an RP journalist for a large RP website!
Fascinating! *Dons Farnsworth glasses* I hope you enjoy!

#17 Baratheas

Baratheas

Asuran Acolyte

• Community Contributors
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

And another RP interview up from the MDRnation as we talk to RPer Merlei about her musical and artistic contribution to the roleplaying community and also allows us to get an exclusive sneak peek at her newest song: Dragon's Greed! Check it out and feel the love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users