1 reply to this topic

#1 Verdian_Hawkeye

Verdian_Hawkeye

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Ok guys, this is my first attempt at creating a concept class. It's pretty incomplete right now, and can use a lot of work, but I wanted to know what you guys thought.  It's similar to the ranger and ritualist combo from gw1.
Also, the numbers I used for damage are pretty much just place holders with "1" being a standard or base damage.

Spoiler

Edited by Verdian_Hawkeye, 08 December 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#2 VanderBeltLegacy

VanderBeltLegacy

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DEAD]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

your off to a good start, the "traits" become a mind r**e at times, i designed the concept class friar: http://www.guildwars...pt-class-friar/

so you may find you'll become a broken record for some part, re-explaining a few things.
also, i highly suggest to keep your original plan/what you like, then add a 2nd part of the class the forum's helped come up with, like i done, as for being concept, this is our own little art work, were not suggesting it to be added etc., so basically dont over care about people saying "it needs this, etc."....like in my post, i highlighted the fact i hadn't add damage/healing/range/radius numbers, and still read "it's to OP at healing" LMAO, just a few tips/heads up ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users