• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Trav

Trav

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Hi, I am, for the first time in months, searching for a team again. My teammates from my former team needed to take a long break from the game due to RL related stuff, so we decided to disband it. We were a serious team with some pretty high skilled players who have known each other for over 5 years. I am happy I got to know these people so well after playing with them on a daily basis. I would really like to find something similar to this again.

The team I am looking for may be an already estabilished team or a forming one. The team should maintain a relaxed atmosphere (no dominant personalities), have some paid tournament experience and focus on performing well (esports). I emphasise that I am looking for a bunch of laid back people, because I only like to do things like theorycrafting when it's done in a relaxed atmosphere. The most optimal situation for me would be a team with people who listen to what their teammates have to say, who don't feel the need to rage over other people mistakes and who can play at least 4-5 hours, 4 days a week. I can play from 8 pm to 1 am GMT+1, 6 days a week.

I main a Mesmer, rank 35 currently. I can play other classes as well but the Mesmer is definitely my favourite. I will provide you with a short clip in which you can see me play. The content and quality of this video is nothing special, but it might be interesting for you to hear how I sound.

I am 23 years old and from the Netherlands.

Contact me and try me out if you are in need of a mesmer. I think you will find a very stable player in me.

Hope to see ya ingame!

Travee.8492

Edited by Trav, 08 December 2012 - 01:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users