#1 BringYourFriends

BringYourFriends

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

Follow me on facebook --  http://www.facebook....rFriends?ref=hl
READ BELOW

This is a new build I was made for guild wars 2 for the Mesmer. It focuses more on condi damage based off of your illusions, with a touch of you adding bleeds as well. let me know what you guys think, and give it a thumbs up if it helped you. Thanks guys

Jeff

#2 phani_kaushik

phani_kaushik

Vanguard Scout

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 399 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hi, err, any build links pls? Also is it viable in WvWvW or is it purely sPvP build?

#3 Shaynaro

Shaynaro

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I have tried this in sPVP / free tourneys. Good spec in my opinion ( i did some modifications though ). Seems to be a decent spec for paid probably but it does feel very fixed on null field and mirror images. 3rd utility slot can be swapped i guess for illusion of life, portal.

I went for 2 Runes of Centaur 2 Runes of Afflicted 2 Runes of Lyssa and Rabid Amulet with Rampager's Jewel. Also swapped Compounding Power ( 3% damage for each illusion - does not increase condition damage ) for Master of Misdirection ( 33% longer Confusion ).

Thanks Countless for sharing this,

Edited by Shaynaro, 10 December 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#4 Will Charles

Will Charles

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

This build is absolutely incredible. The amount of conditions that you can stack on enemies is amazing. The panic it causes is an added bonus. Several times running this build I got to witness people panicking as the conditions stacked.... they would try to either run away or start spamming whatever heals and condition removal they had.

#5 Rex Romulus

Rex Romulus

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

The build looks interesting, I'll try it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users