4 replies to this topic

#1 Smof

Smof

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Greetings!

I am playing on the server "Ruins of Surmia", it seems pretty dead, to say the least.
Due to the fact that changing the server is free, at the moment, I thought about changing it now.

The question I would have is, if you guys know about a server/servers where the PVE interest of players is high?

I would like to be able to do dungeons and other things that involve help from others.

it would be logical to think that every "very high populated" server would be fitting for that demand, however I assume that the preferenc is really different on each server.

I could be wrong, would like to check it with you before changing.

Thanks, in advance!

Edit : Minor changes.

Edited by Smof, 12 December 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#2 xxAoPxx

xxAoPxx

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Is that EU or US? For EU, let me say that I played on Gandara since launch with a 2 week trip to Piken Square. Both can be recommended with the limitation that PS officially is a med-pop server, the unofficial EU RP server and has a strong WvW focus.

In general, and I say that as a player with little interest in PVP, let me say that I believe GW2's strongest asset is WvW and most long-term motivation will result from this, unless Arenanet pushes out more dungeons at least every 2 months in the future - which is highly unlikely.

#3 Dawn Quickblade

Dawn Quickblade

HEAVY FARTING

• Moderators
  • 621 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FART]
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

I would suggest finding a good Guild, this could point you to a good PvE server and guarantee you people you play with, you can find guilds in our Guild Recruitment Forum.

Got any questions about moderation or just want to chat, send a pm my way! Don't be afraid to contact me if an issue arises.

"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?"

#4 Coren

Coren

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DRK]

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

Well I've been on Gandara since launch and population seems stable. Finding a group isnt that hard, and using the gw2lfg site helps a lot.

#5 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

As Dawn Quickblade pointed out, please have a look at our recruitment forums here. You can post a new topic where you are looking for a guild here, or browse through the NA and EU server recruitment.

Closing.

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users