3 replies to this topic

#1 APAV

APAV

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hi guys,

Just game back to GW2 since September, it's been a while. I'm back to leveling my 46 Guardian.

In September, I was using this build:
http://www.gw2domina...leveling-build/

And it was working great. But it has been a couple months now, I forget how I was gearing and playing him, and this build might not be the most optimal for leveling anymore.

Looking for a new build that mainly focuses on leveling but is also good for WvW as well. So I want to ask you guys directly, what kind of build would you recommend for this playstyle, and what stat(s) should I be gearing for?

Thank you!

Edited by APAV, 17 December 2012 - 06:24 AM.

#2 APAV

APAV

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

Can anyone please help? I really don't know what to do with my guardian build.

#3 Anzuri

Anzuri

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HIRE]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

Hey this is a bit old so dunno how your getting on but when I levelled i just went all power and precision and as I got more traits I started putting them into defence. Didn't really make a specific build but u feel that faster killing = faster xp. For wvw at level 46 I should recommend more toughness and healing as well as shouts and aegis as you will fall quite easily

#4 asmodess

asmodess

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GSCH]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

blue quality power/perc gear while leveling , using greatsword , you`ll lvl very fast  just be sure to dodge a lot since guard has low hp base .

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users