• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Another Juggernaut complete (Video inside)

juggernaut hammer legendary

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[LCN]
  • Server:Augury Rock

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hi there,

After quite some weeks (i started it by the end of September) of gathering, grinding, farming and jumping (yes, a lot of jumping puzzles achieved for this :D), i've been able to craft my Legendary.
Fact is : i was quite far away from this achievement not so long ago. But this morning, i logged in, and i saw that Balthazar had been freed. So i went there, wasted the last 150k Karma and went back to my bank. Everything was filled except 3 or 4 stacks of T6. 15 gold left, i couldn't afford it....so i sold everything in my bank : dyes, sigils that i was keeping for later characters, leftover mats (that was a lot, almost a whole stack of every T6 mats), expensive food such as vanilla, all my orbs etc etc...Eventually, i have been able to buy everything (hopefully prices dropped down a little bit lately) and i got everything done.

So here is a short video about the legendary hammer : the Juggernaut.

I'm really really happy right now, cannot stop playing with this hammer although it has nothing else than my previous hammer but the skin. But i also feel a little bit strange that i don't have any global goal anymore....might be time to focus on the next legendary weapon ? :D

#2 Green

Green

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

Grats if in fact you obtained it with without resorting to converting RL Cash > Gems > Gold to buy your precursor!

#3 Siomai

Siomai

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Congrats!

#4 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Fun fact : i have a legendary but only 65silver left :D Can barely afford 2 ectos xD

#5 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Congrats! Surely went fast for those last T6 mats O_o

PS.: I'd go for T3 next - looks way better than the Armageddon one you sport currenlty ;D

PPS.: The Kavinsky - Nightcall remix is great! :D

Edited by Illein, 14 December 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#6 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hell yeah. Wasn't planning to buy them all but i couldn't wait. And for example, i got the vicious fangs for 7.5s each, which is quite low compared to the average 10/12. Same goes for blood (17.5s). I don't know why, i noticed that prices are lower when early morning in Europe (5-9 am).

PS : Agree with you, T3 is way better...but i had to choose where to spend those 120 gold. Precursor or T3. And i'm also wondering whether the T3 norn will fit the hammeer nicely or not. Little bit afraid...

PPS : Yayyyyyy :D As i'm french, i went for some french artists. :D

Edited by Benji Tshi, 14 December 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#7 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2037 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

View PostBenji Tshi, on 14 December 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

Hell yeah. Wasn't planning to buy them all but i couldn't wait. And for example, i got the vicious fangs for 7.5s each, which is quite low compared to the average 10/12. Same goes for blood (17.5s). I don't know why, i noticed that prices are lower when early morning in Europe (5-9 am).

PS : Agree with you, T3 is way better...but i had to choose where to spend those 120 gold. Precursor or T3. And i'm also wondering whether the T3 norn will fit the hammeer nicely or not. Little bit afraid...

PPS : Yayyyyyy :D As i'm french, i went for some french artists. :D

Actually, that's a good point. T3 looks rather rural with its leather strings and straps - it might look 'off' if that's suddenly coated in chrome :(

#8 Benji Tshi

Benji Tshi

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hi there,

Small update to show you how it behaves when running around Eternal Battleground. This video is a replay for my team so we can analyze the way we play, so it hasn't been intended for showing anything related to the Juggernaut. Howerver, i noticed that it's quite obvious in this video that depending on the weather and the sky, the shining effect will differ.

Damn i love dark sky, at least as much as i hate clear and blue one :D
Enjoy :)

Edited by Benji Tshi, 04 February 2013 - 11:21 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: juggernaut, hammer, legendary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users