239 replies to this topic

#181 Kyiv

Kyiv

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View Postcoronbale, on 21 December 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Not for you to buy friend, its fact.  My guild was an example of this.  We were on a T3 server, but never getting challenged.  We ended up hounding the one or two guilds who could give us a challenge while we recruited.  When we finally lost the last of our oceanics and saw we were going to slide down to a lower tier we left.  Since moving, we have had more fun than ever!  No more taking towers, keeps, and castles with little to no resistance.  No more seeing an enemy and calling a yawn attack to just run them over.  Now we have tactical teams facing us.  Now we have coordinated teams facing us.  Now we have GOOD teams facing us.

So that makes us trash eh?  Total garbage players who have no loyalty to anything but first place?  The kind of team that will jump ship the second things go south?  Interesting argument.  We WERE in those tiers, and im telling you right now, almost everyone on our team had over 50:1 kill death ratio.  I personally had almost 80.  Guess all those coordinated teams in T3 were just having a bad few months?  Shoulda stuck with it?  Well keep touting that useless badge of honor that your are ORIGINAL SERVER POP.  When your server is confronted with the same problem, maybe then you can talk from experience, and not out your a$$.

What are you talking about I never said you or anyone was trash, why so defensive?  Second of all you contradicted yourself by saying you left cause you saw you were going to drop a tier and then implied you don't jump ship as soon as things go south.  Also if you guys were Pvdooring so easily, why did you go to a lower tier?  Oh you blame it on coverage right?  Well guess what?  You just made my argument cause there ARE good teams like yours was in lower levels that play well but have bad coverage.  You just admitted you guys were one of em.  Many of them don't jump ship though, some do, so there is obviously a difference in thinking for those groups.

I went to Kaineng for 2 weeks once for a different matter, but played some of wvw while I was there, and there are a lot of great players and guilds.  To pretend that only the top tiers contain such is naive to be honest.  Frankly skill, strategy etc, none of that wins wvw anymore, just coverage.  All this server switching does is kill coverage for lower servers and supplant it into higher servers for whatever reason they may justify it.

Also, I don't know why you are trying to bring up K/D ratio, this is not CoD, it really means nothing.  I can run around in a zerg of 50 people and have a 100-0 k/d ratio, doesn't mean the other servers were bad at all, in fact they beat your server so they couldn't be that terrible.

But therein lies the difference as I state before between the ones that stay and the ones that leave.  It is a mindset.  Some play for fun and will take on the challenge of a failing server and some leave for greener pastures.  I am not passing judgement, but there is a difference between those two groups.  Be it ego, bandwagonism, wanting a fight, or feng shui mentality for competition.

#182 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

Lol at bringing up K/D ratio in WvW.

#183 Alaroxr

Alaroxr

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3025 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TSym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

View PostBeastgate, on 21 December 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Lol at bringing up K/D ratio in WvW.

It's actually an interesting metric to measure your effectiveness. After repetitive rolling through zergs of 2x+ our numbers with coordinated wipes, those kills start to stack up.

You measure it by checking how many times you've died, and then checking your achievement progress for the WvW kills. It's a bit disproportionate due to any PvE, but it still works.

View PostKyiv, on 21 December 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

I am not passing judgement

View PostKyiv, on 21 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

Some people see a challenge of a struggling server, they recruit, train and face the challenge and try to beat it. Others jump ship and take the easy road.

Some people just want to be in Tier 1, others don't care about tiers and just play for the fun and the challenge.  Just my opinion.

It's all about connotation. Your above post indicates a negative tone toward people who leave the server, and a positive tone towards those who stay. You indicate above that you either stay on a server for the challenge (even though it's actually easier just annoying), or you only care about being T1 for your e-peen and want to take the "easy" road. You can't play innocent.

Edited by Alaroxr, 21 December 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#184 Kyiv

Kyiv

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostAlaroxr, on 21 December 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

It's all about connotation. Your above post indicates a negative tone toward people who leave the server, and a positive tone towards those who stay. You indicate above that you either stay on a server for the challenge (even though it can be easier, just annoying), or you only care about being T1 for your e-peen and want to take the "easy" road.

Negative tone towards quitters and positive tone towards loyalty?  Shocking!

My statement was I am not trying to pass judgement directly on them, but speaking in general about all that move and stay.  Its always easier to start fresh somewhere else.  Especially a place that is known to have what they desire, oceanic coverage.  Not saying that when leaving they go to a place that is easier, though that may have been the case, but that when faced with the challenge on a particular server, the easy road is just to remove the situation all together by leaving, that is the easy road I was talking about.

Also you are assuming that one wanting to be in tier 1 is about e-peen, when like others have stated there are other reasons, like better competition.  You spun your own negativity on that one.

My point originally is that I don't buy the competition argument, I believe it was mostly about coverage, plain and simple.

Edited by Kyiv, 21 December 2012 - 05:20 AM.

#185 Earendil

Earendil

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AB]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

This is the second time he brings the K/D ratio as an indicator of his leetness. All that it says it that he systematically avoided situations where he could die, nothing else. So many situations where you need to die in suicide missions to scout, to delay a capture, to clear enemy siege. Heh - the easiest way to have a high KD ratio was by abusing alt F4 btw.

What surprises me is that he starts to show anger, irritation, frustration. Which is weird seeing how his server and his guild are still winning. Now it's supposedly against those who were loyal to their server and claim to be superior (according to him). Doesn't sound like a reason to get so angry - something else must be behind the frustration.

My guess is it finally hit them how empty being the nr.1 server feels after a few weeks. They expected glory, respect, admiration, e-chicks... there's none of that past the first 2 weeks.

I remember back when GvG matches between the top guilds were watched on GvG TV by thousands of people. That was real fame.

#186 coronbale

coronbale

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostKyiv, on 21 December 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

Negative tone towards quitters and positive tone towards loyalty?  Shocking!

My statement was I am not trying to pass judgement directly on them, but speaking in general about all that move and stay.  Its always easier to start fresh somewhere else.  Especially a place that is known to have what they desire, oceanic coverage.  Not saying that when leaving they go to a place that is easier, though that may have been the case, but that when faced with the challenge on a particular server, the easy road is just to remove the situation all together by leaving, that is the easy road I was talking about.

Also you are assuming that one wanting to be in tier 1 is about e-peen, when like others have stated there are other reasons, like better competition.  You spun your own negativity on that one.

My point originally is that I don't buy the competition argument, I believe it was mostly about coverage, plain and simple.
And I would counter to say that AGAIN, you are talking out your A$$ about things you know nothing of.  Our transfer lingo must not be making it to your pureblood ears.  Lets just boil this down to the basics.  You think staying on a server regardless of anything that happens is the ONLY option to a guild, any other is bad.  I think that transfer is a viable option available to anyone who feels they need something more than their server is giving them, be that competition or handies.

Now, as expressed in my guide to enjoying WVW, I have stated that playing for anything over than the competition is a quick road to dissapointment.  You are making 2 seperate accusations, one about my motives for playing WvW, the other my willingness to meet a challenge.  I can assure you, you know nothing of either of these topics!

View PostEarendil, on 21 December 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

This is the second time he brings the K/D ratio as an indicator of his leetness. All that it says it that he systematically avoided situations where he could die, nothing else. So many situations where you need to die in suicide missions to scout, to delay a capture, to clear enemy siege. Heh - the easiest way to have a high KD ratio was by abusing alt F4 btw.

What surprises me is that he starts to show anger, irritation, frustration. Which is weird seeing how his server and his guild are still winning. Now it's supposedly against those who were loyal to their server and claim to be superior (according to him). Doesn't sound like a reason to get so angry - something else must be behind the frustration.

My guess is it finally hit them how empty being the nr.1 server feels after a few weeks. They expected glory, respect, admiration, e-chicks... there's none of that past the first 2 weeks.

I remember back when GvG matches between the top guilds were watched on GvG TV by thousands of people. That was real fame.
I was stating my KDR in refrence to my WvW on Dragonbrand.  Ask anyone from my team, we would LITERALLY go whole weeks without dying once.  Now bad ass competition like SF, WM, and FIRE send us packing at least once a night!  Wasn't L33Tness i was referencing  it was boredom.

#187 coronbale

coronbale

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

In reality, the whole thing started with my belief that people shouldn't be run down and treated like crap because they decided to transfer.  A GM must make the right call for his guild, and in the situation at hand.  If that involves a transfer, it shouldn't be shunned.  If they are chasing wins, they are in for a rough ride when they lose.  If they are chasing competition, they wont be dissapointed at the top tier.

On the same note, the fact your guild never had to transfer is not a badge of honor.  Someone on T1 cant make the claim they would never transfer because they haven't been faced with the decision   Someone on a formerly T1 server like HoD who is keeping his guild there for loyalty to that server, riding it down the ranks, that's different   If they stay because they are still enjoying the WvW at that level, rock on.  If they stay for server loyalty, they are in for a shock.

So to the guilds out there thinking about transferring, I would simply say this.  If you need more competition and challenge than you are getting now, then any of the top 6 servers will DEFINITLY give your team what you want!  Come join us, new blood is always good, and any of these servers would be happy to have the new fighters to fire up the WvW activity!

Edited by Neo Nugget, 21 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.
Enough monster truck pics.

#188 Tomizu

Tomizu

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Merc]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

Funny, lol at "take an easy road"

Many AA guilds joined JQ(T1)
SYN, NYS, Yaki joined SBI(T1)
Most of the other TA guilds joined BG(T2)
ULTD and SOA joined FA(T3)
PRX joined SOS(T4)

Clever as you, which one is the easiest road to take?

Consequentialism.

Leaving is the easier way? You are already at a T1 server since start, so you are very proud of your staying.
There were so many transferers transfered to your server. Go tell those people your opinion first.
Go blame them about their leaving of their original server.

I personally want to thank to Vi**r. So egocentric, arrogant and can't afford to lose. You also have the best trolling skills.
Who said he had no respect to the new T1 server and said they beat 40 people by 10 men.
Now this guy is crying about a "30 men zerg" beats them.
Sincerely thank you for so~~many trolling posts. You are really a humorist.

Edited by Tomizu, 21 December 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#189 Jedbacca

Jedbacca

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 401 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

The McRib is back

#190 MrZero

MrZero

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1086 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

Coron, you promised monster trucks and bewb shots. WTF you jerk.

Tomizu, SBI asked SYN to come over. Yaki and NYS came here to join their friends. They moved to a tier 1 server that never won tier 1. In fact, SBI has won tier 1 less than JQ. It don't matter to us though. Most of the people that have been here since head start haven't payed any attention to the score since HoD was on top.

View PostJedbacca, on 21 December 2012 - 06:37 AM, said:

The McRib is back

WHAT!!!?

It's *in 12/21/12 and they brought that shit back? How the * am I supposed to get one now?

#191 Kyiv

Kyiv

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

View Postcoronbale, on 21 December 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

And I would counter to say that AGAIN, you are talking out your A$$ about things you know nothing of.  Our transfer lingo must not be making it to your pureblood ears.  Lets just boil this down to the basics.  You think staying on a server regardless of anything that happens is the ONLY option to a guild, any other is bad.  I think that transfer is a viable option available to anyone who feels they need something more than their server is giving them, be that competition or handies.

Now, as expressed in my guide to enjoying WVW, I have stated that playing for anything over than the competition is a quick road to dissapointment.  You are making 2 seperate accusations, one about my motives for playing WvW, the other my willingness to meet a challenge.  I can assure you, you know nothing of either of these topics.

Once again you are talking out your own a$$.  You are trying to tell me what I think as well, and you are wrong.  I never said leaving couldn't be a smart thing to do.  Just cause it is the easy road, doesn't mean it can't be done for valid, good reasons.  I just believe that reason was mainly about coverage and not competition.

In the end, oceanic guilds on SoS instead of jumping ship and finding a server with great NA coverage, they instead recruited.  THAT is the difference, they met the challenge and succeeded greatly.

Just don't expect everyone to respect those server hoppers because they have their own opinion of those people.  Some people regard server loyalty highly and fighting for it no matter what for the people they have fought along side for weeks or months.  People will look at it negatively and you are going to have to accept that.  It comes with the server hopping territory.  Some people will hold their server loyalty and being with them the whole way, good times and bad as a badge of honor.  Yeah you can say that is BS, and they can call your server hopping BS, but you can't have it both ways.

Edited by Kyiv, 21 December 2012 - 07:07 AM.

#192 Tomizu

Tomizu

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

View PostKyiv, on 21 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

Once again you are talking out your own a$$.  You are trying to tell me what I think as well, and you are wrong.  I never said leaving couldn't be a smart thing to do.  Just cause it is the easy road, doesn't mean it can't be done for valid, good reasons.

In the end, oceanic guilds on SoS instead of jumping ship and finding a server with great NA coverage, they instead recruited.  THAT is the difference, they met the challenge and succeeded greatly.

Just don't expect everyone to respect those server hoppers because they have their own opinion of those people.  Some people regard server loyalty highly and fighting for it no matter what for the people they have fought along side for weeks or months.  People will look at it negatively and you are going to have to accept that.  It comes with the server hopping territory.  Some people will hold their server loyalty and being with them the whole way, good times and bad as a badge of honor.  Yeah you can say that is BS, and they can call your server hopping BS, but you can't have it both ways.

Have you told these to the server hoppers on YOUR server?

Edited by Tomizu, 21 December 2012 - 07:14 AM.

#193 Kyiv

Kyiv

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostTomizu, on 21 December 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

Have you told these to the server hoppers on YOUR server?

I don't keep track of them tbh to tell them.  This is my opinion of ALL server hoppers including the ones on my server.  My opinion of them wouldn't matter much anyways to them.  I am sure they had their reasons, but I am not going to be malicious towards them, I will always welcome them on our server.  But how much can I respect them honestly?  How long until they jump again?  Sure we are friends today, but if things go bad, even for one week, will they be my enemy next week?  I like to win, but all this server jumping in WvW has really affected the whole server setup to begin with and made it pointless.

Anet should just scrap servers, and just setup a ranking ladder and smaller skirmish battles for WvW.

Edited by Kyiv, 21 December 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#194 coronbale

coronbale

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostMrZero, on 21 December 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

Coron, you promised monster trucks and bewb shots. WTF you jerk.
I was going to put some bewb shots in there with the monster trucks, but actually, im pretty sure Ill get banned from here...  So take the monster trucks!

#195 Tomizu

Tomizu

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostKyiv, on 21 December 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

I don't keep track of them tbh to tell them.  My opinion of them wouldn't matter much anyways.  I am sure they had their reasons, but I am not going to be malicious towards them, I will always welcome them on our server.  But how much can I respect them honestly?  How long until they jump again?  Sure we are friends today, but if things go bad, even for one week, will they be my enemy next week?  I like to win, but all this server jumping in WvW has really affected the whole server setup to begin with and made it pointless.

Anet should just scrap servers, and just setup a ranking ladder and smaller skirmish battles for WvW.

Yes we all know you have no respect to NYS, SYN and Yaki.
SBI People will look at them negatively and NYS, SYN and Yaki have to accept that.

#196 Vanu4life

Vanu4life

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • Guild Tag:[URS]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

Do those three guilds still play?

#197 Kyiv

Kyiv

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

View PostTomizu, on 21 December 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

Yes we all know you have no respect to NYS, SYN and Yaki.
SBI People will look at them negatively and NYS, SYN and Yaki have to accept that.

Not everyone feels the way I do, some people don't care as long as they get fresh bodies to fill coverage.  Essentially it is more a broken system that encourages server hopping more than anything else.

Edited by Kyiv, 21 December 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#198 Tomizu

Tomizu

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

@Kyiv
Ok, I got your point.

@Vanu4life
Not so dedicated as before. They are respectful enemies and they are still there.
Everybody has the chance to win. I love the fights and competitions with all those great servers.

#199 Jedahs

Jedahs

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MERC]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

hohoho

So apparently this is where everyone hangs out.  And I have been wasting my time on the official forums.

So much hate and anger.  nom nom nom, they sustain me~

#200 SpreadCheeks

SpreadCheeks

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Off topic but is anyone having connection issues when they enter SBI BL?

I can't seem to play for more than 5 mins before I lose connection and it only happens in SBI BL. Also, this just started recently.

#201 Wotah

Wotah

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SICK]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

View PostSpreadCheeks, on 21 December 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Off topic but is anyone having connection issues when they enter SBI BL?

I can't seem to play for more than 5 mins before I lose connection and it only happens in SBI BL. Also, this just started recently.

Not connection issues but some mighty damn good rubber-banding.  Guildies of mine kept dropping off though.

#202 CalmLittleBuddy

CalmLittleBuddy

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • Guild Tag:[JQQ]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

Coron,

Just let it go. No one thinks you're trash. No one thinks your server is the garbage truck server, picking up the refuse left over from the real servers. Well, no one that matters anyways.

Transfers are vital to all servers. I'd transfer in a heartbeat if there was a server I liked better than JQ. But JQ is the best server, so I stay.

In the very very beginning, I was in a guild with huge numbers and a strong WvW core of players. Before launch, they left JQ. I had to make a choice. I chose to stay. Those former guildies are friends of mine and I think they've changed servers twice. They aren't garbage either. In fact, I'd love to have them back. But they found a home and looks like they're staying there.

I stayed at JQ for two reasons. 1. Jade, and 2. Quarry. Jade is a great material. It's valuable. It's green (my favorite color). And it begins with the letter J. I used to have a girlfriend named Jen and Jen begins with J, so I like J. Plus, I keep a J right by my computer for when I play. Quarry is a place to find rocks. I like rocks. They rock. Quarry also was the name of the street my dad grew up on.

The choice was clear. Either stay with my friends and transfer, or stay on the server that had a name with stuff in it. I chose stuff. Friends are worthless. Only stuff matters. JQ infected my heart with the poison of loyalty. They wrapped me in the soiled linens of love and abandoned me on the high windy hill of commitment. And I cried. QQ, QQ, QQ wah wah wah did I cry. This is my home. I have to stay.

Your home is SoS. It may not be your original home. It may smell of beer and spray cheese. There may be disgusting, smelly sneakers in the hallways, but it's home. Don't let anyone here make you feel like it's trash or garbage. What's important is it's YOUR home. Not theirs. Not Jane Stewart's. YOURS.

Prepare to defend it on the battlefield, you schmuck! I avenge theeeeee!!!!

I should have waited on that J I think...

#203 RidRip

RidRip

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Sorry this might be a bit off topic but can anyone get a score update?

#204 Jedbacca

Jedbacca

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

SBI is recruiting guilds for coverage from what I hear :D

#205 ShabbyDude

ShabbyDude

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostJedbacca, on 21 December 2012 - 06:37 AM, said:

The McRib is back

2 for $4

The KC Chiefs should all go free agent and server hop is what I understand.

View PostJedbacca, on 21 December 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

SBI is recruiting guilds for coverage from what I hear :D

For Great Coverage

#206 Earendil

Earendil

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AB]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

View PostRidRip, on 21 December 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Stovokor keeps our score thread updated quite frequently (big thanks to him !). It's on our WvW forums. We do not ban people from other servers there :)

#207 Jedbacca

Jedbacca

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

We also support the use of hookers and blow...  At least that was my impression, if I'm wrong then I may have broken a few community rules...

#208 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostRidRip, on 21 December 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Most people stopped caring about scores because of WvW population drop and general disinterest, and because the matchups are getting too predictable (though JQ and SBI tend to switch off every week between second and third).
I don't have the exact score open but this week's results are SoS first, SBI 2nd, and JQ 3rd.

#209 MrZero

MrZero

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1086 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostJedbacca, on 21 December 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

We also support the use of hookers and blow...  At least that was my impression, if I'm wrong then I may have broken a few community rules...

Dude, it was the only reason I joined your guild. You got to play to your strengths.

#210 GoGoGhosty

GoGoGhosty

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostCalmLittleBuddy, on 21 December 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Coron,

Just let it go. No one thinks you're trash. No one thinks your server is the garbage truck server, picking up the refuse left over from the real servers. Well, no one that matters anyways.

Transfers are vital to all servers. I'd transfer in a heartbeat if there was a server I liked better than JQ. But JQ is the best server, so I stay.

In the very very beginning, I was in a guild with huge numbers and a strong WvW core of players. Before launch, they left JQ. I had to make a choice. I chose to stay. Those former guildies are friends of mine and I think they've changed servers twice. They aren't garbage either. In fact, I'd love to have them back. But they found a home and looks like they're staying there.

I stayed at JQ for two reasons. 1. Jade, and 2. Quarry. Jade is a great material. It's valuable. It's green (my favorite color). And it begins with the letter J. I used to have a girlfriend named Jen and Jen begins with J, so I like J. Plus, I keep a J right by my computer for when I play. Quarry is a place to find rocks. I like rocks. They rock. Quarry also was the name of the street my dad grew up on.

The choice was clear. Either stay with my friends and transfer, or stay on the server that had a name with stuff in it. I chose stuff. Friends are worthless. Only stuff matters. JQ infected my heart with the poison of loyalty. They wrapped me in the soiled linens of love and abandoned me on the high windy hill of commitment. And I cried. QQ, QQ, QQ wah wah wah did I cry. This is my home. I have to stay.

Your home is SoS. It may not be your original home. It may smell of beer and spray cheese. There may be disgusting, smelly sneakers in the hallways, but it's home. Don't let anyone here make you feel like it's trash or garbage. What's important is it's YOUR home. Not theirs. Not Jane Stewart's. YOURS.

Prepare to defend it on the battlefield, you schmuck! I avenge theeeeee!!!!

I should have waited on that J I think...

I'm commander shepherd and this is my favorite post in the borderlands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users