#1 gasp10

gasp10

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GuN]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Hi, i see that they add recipe to infuse ascended ring.
i find that ring + vial(essnce) + globe(essence) + ???? combine but i can't find the other item
The other item that works in the forge is the new lvl400 crafting material, but i can't find any item that works with it.

someone have some info?

#2 Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LaZy]

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

The last item is a Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence.

Full Recipe:

1x Ring
5x Vials
3x Globs
1x Shard

Didn't realize this was a new recipe until you posted it, so thanks ;)

Edited by Eliyahu, 16 December 2012 - 03:40 AM.

#3 Fazzi00

Fazzi00

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

people really have luck so bad with rings that they would spend all that essence to infuse a ring? maybe im just the one with bad luck though because i've only EVER gotten 2 vials since the release of fractals, not a single one of the higher tier ones but i have like 6 rings

#4 Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostFazzi00, on 16 December 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

people really have luck so bad with rings that they would spend all that essence to infuse a ring? maybe im just the one with bad luck though because i've only EVER gotten 2 vials since the release of fractals, not a single one of the higher tier ones but i have like 6 rings

Not much else you can use Essence for, so why not?

#5 madmaxII

madmaxII

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostFazzi00, on 16 December 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Depends on the rings. While you are right that rings aren't that uncommon, it might take a lot of time to get the stats you want. You have to soulbind them, so if you bind one that you want to replace at some point in the future you have basically wasted it. On the other hand, you can argue that this allows you to proceed through the fractals. I guess it is really a personal choice.

Edited by madmaxII, 16 December 2012 - 04:23 AM.

#6 Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostmadmaxII, on 16 December 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

Depends on the rings. While you are right that rings aren't that uncommon, it might take a lot of time to get the stats you want. You have to soulbind them, so if you bind one that you want to replace at some point in the future you have basically wasted it. On the other hand, you can argue that this allows you to proceed through the fractals. I guess it is really a personal choice.

That brings up an alternate use for this recipe as well.  Forging an Infused ring unsoulbinds it, so you can transfer old rings to other characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users