• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Can Jagged horrors now be maintained/have more than one spawn from re-animator?

minions jagged horror army

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chullster

chullster

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BZRK]
  • Server:Ring of Fire

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

I know some people run a full or near full healing power build with minions, and that someone even said their aim was to be able to counter the jagged horrors degen.

Since Dec 15th update, ie, they lessened the degen on the little guys, has anyone been able to     keep one alive for 30 secs or more and see if another spawns?

I feel if they used reanimator as the method to actually have an army (of midgets admittedly) of minions then it wouldn't be too OP if you have to invests in healing to have it.

Anyone in full healing gear checked?

#2 kendro1200

kendro1200

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I could keep more than one jagged horror up in full cleric gear back in October (Mark of Blood and Well of Blood is your friend).  Granted the first would be nearly dead as the second spawned, but yeah.  We can probably keep a couple alive for a bit longer now.

#3 chullster

chullster

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BZRK]
  • Server:Ring of Fire

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

View Postkendro1200, on 18 December 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

I could keep more than one jagged horror up in full cleric gear back in October (Mark of Blood and Well of Blood is your friend).  Granted the first would be nearly dead as the second spawned, but yeah.  We can probably keep a couple alive for a bit longer now.

Thanks for the info. As you're using AoE heals, and in theory it's easier to keep one alive, the number shouldn't be limited to 1 or 2. If you can out-heal the degen on 1 you can on 3,4,5 also, as long as heals are AoE of course.

Someone had a build using life force from DS and when leaving DS you heal in an area, so those could be added too if the max 5 Aoe limit thingy comes into play with marks or wells.

Wish I hadn't salvaged my cleric set now so I could test this, though I am saving shells to make an apothecary set.

Edited by chullster, 18 December 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#4 kendro1200

kendro1200

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Previously with 1.5k healing you didn't negate degeneration with heals, but you did lessen its severity.  Mark of Blood did appear to have a limit of 4 or 5 targets when it comes to the number of targets that will receive the regeneration boon, and the jagged horrors aren't high on the list of things to receive the boon when there is competition for who receives what.

When I'm back at my computer and have the time I'm actually curious to try out the build again, with maybe actual focus to being a minion master.

#5 Relair

Relair

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

I've been able to have 4 up at a time (briefly) using well and mark of blood, they actually stack bleeds like crazy if they live long enough. Reanimator isn't that bad now, I wish they didnt degen at all but at least its something.  I wish the aoe regen from mark could hit unlimited targets again, kind of sucks if you have full minions and some dont get hit.  The heal on leaving DS thing isn't really worth it its only like 600 heal, on a 10s cd or whatever the default DS cd is.  They really need to make life transfer, siphons, etc scale with healing gear =/

Edited by Relair, 22 December 2012 - 04:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users