2 replies to this topic

#1 jthamind

jthamind

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hello, I'm having a problem recording Skyrim with MSI Afterburner. I'm playing on roughly medium settings, single GPU setup. This is my first time trying it, and whenever I try to record, I get stuck with it like this:

http://i.imgur.com/10jEd.png

i know the screenshot is from Skyrim, but I want to use this for GW2 as well, and I can't figure out what the problem is. i've googled for a couple hours and haven't been able to find anything, so I was hoping somebody might recognize what the problem could be and have some helpful advice.

thanks!

#2 Mr.Kotte

Mr.Kotte

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Soap]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Well do you have the same issue with GW2? This could by all means right now be an Afterburner-integration glitch with Skyrim for all we know.

Exactly what settings do you have currently for afterburner? Any modifications? Looks to me like its being forced to render the gameplay (not UI) in a tiny resolution whereas the UI renders in the original resolution.

#3 jthamind

jthamind

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/W564J.jpg

those are the settings i'm using. i still haven't tried GW2 yet, but i did try Left 4 Dead 2 with the exact same settings, both full screen and both at 1080p, and L4D recorded perfectly fine.

i'm wondering if it could be a conflict with mods then? my list of mods is far too long to post here, but i don't know if certain types of mods (graphics or UI or w/e) could tend to conflict with something like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users