• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sunspears

Sunspears

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hey everyone, I just recently started GW2 a while ago and I been hearing alot of complaints about fractal of the mists. I'm currently a lvl 37 Norn Warrior and I have not done any dungeons yet at the moment. So I have a few questions.

1. Is there a level requirement for fotm and when is the right time to start fotm? I'm not sure about this but I read that people won't invite you unless your level 80.
2. Is fotm too difficult to beat once your at a higher difficulty?
3. When can i craft slotted bags higher than 8 slots? Should i buy them instead of crafting it?
4. For wintersday, i colleted ugly wool hats, socks, and sweater. What would be wise to spend it on besides the weapon skins?

#2 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostSunspears, on 19 December 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

Hey everyone, I just recently started GW2 a while ago and I been hearing alot of complaints about fractal of the mists. I'm currently a lvl 37 Norn Warrior and I have not done any dungeons yet at the moment. So I have a few questions.

1. Is there a level requirement for fotm and when is the right time to start fotm? I'm not sure about this but I read that people won't invite you unless your level 80.
3. When can i craft slotted bags higher than 8 slots? Should i buy them instead of crafting it?
4. For wintersday, i colleted ugly wool hats, socks, and sweater. What would be wise to spend it on besides the weapon skins?

1) It's usually true that random people won't invite you for FoTM unless you're 80. However guilds or friends should be more open to it.
2) I haven't personally gotten to a high level, but from what I've heard, level 20 is when it gets more difficult.
3) You can craft them at each tier of crafting (so 85, 125, 150 etc points). It only works out slightly cheaper than buying them, however.
4) Not sure really, there's nothing much to buy unless something takes your fancy. Don't think they'll be used for anything important.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#3 AMIX_GW2

AMIX_GW2

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

‚ÄčIts pretty much required to be 80, due to traits, experience, and gear, though it can be done with lower levels.

It depends, personally I am on FoTM 32, and it tends to get easier, only because the group i am with is competent (we have the occasional mess ups, but that's ok), the beginning level 1 - 4, 10, 20, 30 are difficult only because some mechanics change in the paths

You can craft them at anytime, though I haven't crafted them myself you can easily buy 20 slot bags by running FoTM trading in fractal tokens for them.

4. For wintersday, i collected ugly wool hats, socks, and sweater. What would be wise to spend it on besides the weapon skins?

Anyway you want, have fun i believe you can buy gifts with them (small, medium, or giant) you have an EQUAL chance to get a unbreakable bell or everlasting tonic from the gifts no matter the size

Edited by AMIX_GW2, 19 December 2012 - 03:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users