• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captquebec

captquebec

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Very casual GW2 player here. On top of that, I have been jumping through all the professions so I know a bit about all but not much about any. I am decent with all but not good with any :).

In any case, I would like to spend a bit more time mastering PvP with guardian. I enjoy group PvP (Hotjoin sPvP and if I can get better maybe tPvP) and occasional fun dueling with clannies.

I was wondering if a triple meditation build would be a decent choice to master first. First time I played a guardian (2-3 months ago) I used a bunkering build and it was fun, but I am reading through the forums and it sounds like a triple meditation build would be a solid pick for dueling, while being quite good for sPvP (I will never be a top pvper as I am casual).

Am I correct in assuming a triple meditation would be a good pick for my needs ?

If so, could you link me to a post or build (or video) that could help me master this PvP style ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Note: I realize there are many viable builds for guardian, and eventually I will try others. I just want to master one to start with, so that I am not detrimental to my teams when I PvP

Edited by captquebec, 20 December 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#2 Alaroxr

Alaroxr

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3025 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TSym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

I recommend a 2 meditation + "Stand Your Ground!". More specifically, Judge's Intervention and Smite Condition.

Judge's Intervention gives a much needed gap closer, and Smite Condition gives a nice AoE and condition removal. "Stand Your Ground!" is a great skill as it hard counters most of enemy CC and allows you to Stability stomp.

You also get 2 stun breakers out of this.

Edited by Alaroxr, 21 December 2012 - 01:33 AM.

#3 JaxSilven

JaxSilven

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Guild Tag:[nD]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

http://www.guildwars...nd-tournaments/

I made a guide here a while ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users