Iratus Mumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[RAGE]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Is there a way to find out how good (or bad in my case I'm afraid) I am at PvP based on stats similar to some FPS games?  I'd love to know how low my KDR is and how many points per minute I score compared to others.  Or even how I fair against other professions (Killed by Mesmer 200 times, Killed Mesmer 2 times, lol).

I'm still learning and at times I feel I do very well and lead my team in points, but then I'll just struggle and die time after time after time without even knowing what hit me.

#2 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostIratus Mumbo, on 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Is there a way to find out how good (or bad in my case I'm afraid) I am at PvP based on stats similar to some FPS games?  I'd love to know how low my KDR is and how many points per minute I score compared to others.  Or even how I fair against other professions (Killed by Mesmer 200 times, Killed Mesmer 2 times, lol).

I'm still learning and at times I feel I do very well and lead my team in points, but then I'll just struggle and die time after time after time without even knowing what hit me.

For that bit there's always the table that pops up after you die telling you which skills did the most damage etc, gives a good indication what you need to learn how to deal with more :)

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users