• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BreadBuddy

BreadBuddy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

I have 4 level 80's and I want to get 60 tokens on each of them in one dungeon path daily. This is possible right?

How come sometimes I get 30 tokens?

Is there a waiting period between characters to get 60 again?

I know after a while I will get 20 tokens then 10 then 5. How long do I have to wait for it to be 20 again? What I know so far is that it will only go back to 60 per character after the daily reset

#2 moomooo1

moomooo1

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

As I understand it(I have yet to verify myself), if you *don't* run the same path consecutively they will provide full benefits. Let's take CoF for example.

CoF p1(on 1st character) -> CoF p1(on 2nd character) = 60 tokens -> 30 tokens

But, if done like this

CoF p1(on 1st character -> CoF p2(on 1st character) -> CoF p1(on 2nd character) = 60 tokens -> 60 tokens -> 60 tokens

Hope this helps!

#3 Coren

Coren

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DRK]

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

View Postmoomooo1, on 21 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

As I understand it(I have yet to verify myself), if you *don't* run the same path consecutively they will provide full benefits. Let's take CoF for example.

But, if done like this

CoF p1(on 1st character -> CoF p2(on 1st character) -> CoF p1(on 2nd character) = 60 tokens -> 60 tokens -> 60 tokens

Hope this helps!

Sometimes it bugs and gives you only 30 tokens instead of the full.60. A repeat dungeons nets you 10 tokens.

The runs are account wide to make it fair on people who only have time to level.1 or 2 characters. So, regardless on which character does the path, redoing it will give you the minimum.

Also note that killing mini bosses now gives you small loot bags containing money, 400 karma bottle and 3 tokens. So if you do just 2 paths (most common in citadel of flame) you get around 18 tokens extra.

Edited by Coren, 21 December 2012 - 06:28 AM.

#4 BreadBuddy

BreadBuddy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View Postmoomooo1, on 21 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

But, if done like this

Hope this helps!
Thanks for that but call me lazy, that's kind of a hassle to keep switching characters after each path. I'd prefer to do all doable paths with one character then do the same with another, the question is, how long do I have to wait for full a full reward? Some people tell me 2 hours some 1 hour some even more.

View PostCoren, on 21 December 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

The runs are account wide to make it fair on people who only have time to level.1 or 2 characters. So, regardless on which character does the path, redoing it will give you the minimum.
I used to think that too, it's wrong. I did all AC paths with one character one morning then later in the afternoon, just for the money, ran it again with another character and I got full rewards for both. Both happened during one "server day".

#5 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

The way, in my and the guild's experience, that it works is sort of how  Moomoo said but:

You should wait 2 hours between doing a path you've already done on that character.

So: Do all paths you can/want to (Say CoF 1/2) on your 1st character then wait 2 hours (you're free to do other dungeons in the mean time) then you can do CoF 1/2 on your 2nd character and get full tokens.

I often spend the weekends just running dungeons and have run the two paths in CoF and 1 in HoTW on 4 separate characters in the same day and got full tokens, whilst doing a few other runs in between, so I know it works :)

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#6 BreadBuddy

BreadBuddy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

View PostSheepski, on 21 December 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

The way, in my and the guild's experience, that it works is sort of how  Moomoo said but:

You should wait 2 hours between doing a path you've already done on that character.

So: Do all paths you can/want to (Say CoF 1/2) on your 1st character then wait 2 hours (you're free to do other dungeons in the mean time) then you can do CoF 1/2 on your 2nd character and get full tokens.

I often spend the weekends just running dungeons and have run the two paths in CoF and 1 in HoTW on 4 separate characters in the same day and got full tokens, whilst doing a few other runs in between, so I know it works :)
Ever tried doing it under 2 hours? An hour maybe?

#7 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostBreadBuddy, on 21 December 2012 - 11:02 AM, said:

Ever tried doing it under 2 hours? An hour maybe?

Yeah, then the DR hits and you get 30.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users