• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Trahearne should be further developed...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#31 DuskWolf

DuskWolf

Seraph Guardian

• Banned
  • 1876 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Trahearne should be revealed as a dragon minion and dropped in a vat of acid.

That the game turns into a fanfic written by a young teenager near the end, piloted by the most terrible Mary Sue character I have seen in a long, long, long time, was one of the things that really turned me off GW2. Trahearne is destestable and utterly irredeemable, and really I think we just need to be rid of him so that the game can move on.

"Oh, Trahearne was a minion of Kralkatorrik. The dragons use the 'minor races' to fight one another, it's how it goes. The pale tree was corrupted by him, too. We had to burn that thing to the ground as well. The sylvari appear to be better off for it."

And with that the world of Tyria would become a markedly better place.

---Edit---

In fact, it should be the player that kills him! If that actually became a thing, I would reinstall GW2 just to do that. Just to see that story through.

Edited by DuskWolf, 22 December 2012 - 09:32 PM.

#32 Kid

Kid

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

Further developed into a cold, dead, dumb, salad corpse fitting for winter hearthfire, that is.

#33 RAD

RAD

Indecisive

• Moderators
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Alright guys, not to be the Trahearne lover over here (I dont mind him either way) I just dont like this thread that much and I dont think its going anywhere so Im gonna go ahead and lock it.

It was fun while it lasted right? Good.
Something on your mind? Question about Moderation or anything else? Talk to Me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users