2. A target of target frame -> we need this because it’s not the easiest thing in the world to know when you are being attacked especially as a melee when you and 20 other ppl are bashing on the same target not to mention with all those particle effect flying around.
Also even when a small number of ppl are fighting it’s still hard to know when you are about to get stumped on. In situations when you are underwater for example and your character is sitting higher than your target thus blocking out any visual hints that you are about to be hit…
3. Fixed positions for buffs and debuffs -> It’s hard to monitor buffs or debuffs on your self or your enemy when they constantly keep shifting left and right when new buffs or debuffs get applied.
Also it would be nice if all buffs and debuffs were displayed but faded out if you are not under the effect of either one of them and then displayed at full opacity when under their effect.
3.1 Movable buff and debuff location and the option to separate buff location from debuff location. ( buffs on the left… debuffs on the right for example).
3.2 Ability to change the size of the buff and debuff icons independent of the UI size and preferably by slider as opposed to fixed sizes.
4. Some dungeons have incredibly small corridors/fighting areas where it’s downright impossible to know what the hell is going on….
5. World bosses are not aggressive/intimidating enough… they’re basically huge target dummies:( … first to come to mind is that giant that comes to the charr base … he is not threatening in the least, you can just auto attack him from a distance unless you have the audacity to get up close and then it’s a totally different story…
6. Hair clipping through shields… I flat out refuse to use a shield on my norn guardian female because her hair clips through the shield and it looks awful
7. Asura teeth look like they are made out of paper… same goes for the charr frontal teeth.
8. UI arrangement in character creation… the buttons/sliders whatever get in the way of properly seeing the character…..
8.2 Make a STAND STILL!!! button when in character creation that freezes your character in place… it’s hard to properly adjust your character profile when it keeps moving like that….
8.3 Height slider in character creation -> it gives absolutely no indication of how tall or short you will be in game!!!!
My suggestion: make the the height adjustment option in the character creation screen a whole new page where you can see your height relative to the medium height of all the other playable races in the game and the option to also modify the height of those.
9. Immortal target dummies….. WE NEED THEM!
10. A character rename service.
that’s all I can think of for now….
Edited by CRaul87, 21 December 2012 - 04:25 PM.