Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * - - - 8 votes

T1 Thread: JQ, SBI, SS


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
679 replies to this topic

#481 Vihar

Vihar

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Location:Boston
  • Guild Tag:[Rage]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

I had a blast on SoS last night. Many, many battles all over.

#482 CalmLittleBuddy

CalmLittleBuddy

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 983 posts
  • Location:Insane
  • Guild Tag:[JQQ]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

More battles per square inch than any week since open.

#483 baels

baels

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:Western Australia
  • Guild Tag:[MERC]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Score update as of 10:45 GMT +8

Posted Image

#484 Guy_Fawkes_jr

Guy_Fawkes_jr

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Every Where
  • Guild Tag:[99%]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

looks like sos and sbi are carving up JQ.

#485 Magikarp

Magikarp

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 93 posts
  • Location:Western Australia
  • Guild Tag:[MERC]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yep... No new years golem rushes this week.

#486 baels

baels

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:Western Australia
  • Guild Tag:[MERC]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Forums are so damn quiet, must be New Years or something, or maybe a Christmas event?

Another jolly score update
Posted Image

Edited by baels, 07 January 2013 - 06:06 AM.


#487 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

What I see in those images is SoS leaving SBI alone and SBI tipping their hat to say "thanks."

Simply an observation.

JQ would probably do the same, if we were dropping a Tier (we would hold SBI back our last week in Tier 1.)

We are still fighting, so GG, and see you on the battlefield.

#488 wondowondo

wondowondo

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostFriendlyFire, on 07 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

What I see in those images is SoS leaving SBI alone and SBI tipping their hat to say "thanks."

Simply an observation.

JQ would probably do the same, if we were dropping a Tier (we would hold SBI back our last week in Tier 1.)

We are still fighting, so GG, and see you on the battlefield.

or it might be because JQ logged off early tonight. Around midnight EST there was almost zero JQ on SBI borderlands(happened right after JQ lost bay too) funny too because there was easily 50+ SoS on the map still. Even after SoS lost their hills, they didn't log off. they retook it...

Edited by wondowondo, 07 January 2013 - 09:11 AM.


#489 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Did we log off or are we standing in our spawn... Waiting to strike...?  :D

I like that excuse.

#490 Kurthos

Kurthos

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 154 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Work]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostFriendlyFire, on 07 January 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

What I see in those images is SoS leaving SBI alone and SBI tipping their hat to say "thanks."

Simply an observation.

JQ would probably do the same, if we were dropping a Tier (we would hold SBI back our last week in Tier 1.)

We are still fighting, so GG, and see you on the battlefield.

Sea of Sorrows doesn't discriminate based on color or creed.

Posted Image

Edited by Kurthos, 07 January 2013 - 10:06 AM.


#491 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

That is pretty good, taking all the keeps in EB is tough. Gratz.

#492 Barab

Barab

    Vanguard Scout

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 160 posts
  • Location:Chicago
  • Guild Tag:[MWH]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

SoS flex their muscle over the weekend. /tips the hat to SoS. Our victory last week awoke a giant. SoS had the advantage in number, organization, and tenacity 24/7 this weekend. Haven't seen this kind if coverage and force since we fought HoD in their prime. Feels good to be the underdog again.

Would have been interesting to see current SoS vs HoD at their prime

View PostKurthos, on 23 January 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?

#493 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Current Bandwagon (SoS) is losing some players to old Bandwagon (JQ) while they push to be new current Bandwagon.

If you guys spent half the time transferring as much as actually playing your toons vs other people playing their toons you would not  be hugging the keep with superior numbers and then getting WIPED out in open field combat by pretty much any 2 people near each other on SBI.

Good coverage.  Hugging keeps scared to run to the closest supply camp or tower is good for Bandwagon players.  No need to push buttons that way or engage in combat.  Thus you can have more of that caliber of player and naturally those kind flock to each other.

So ... long story short ...  you have more points, both of you ... BUT ... you really do lack skills to fight in the open.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

#494 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Current Bandwagon (SoS) is losing some players to old Bandwagon (JQ) while they push to be new current Bandwagon.

If you guys spent half the time transferring as much as actually playing your toons vs other people playing their toons you would not  be hugging the keep with superior numbers and then getting WIPED out in open field combat by pretty much any 2 people near each other on SBI.

Good coverage.  Hugging keeps scared to run to the closest supply camp or tower is good for Bandwagon players.  No need to push buttons that way or engage in combat.  Thus you can have more of that caliber of player and naturally those kind flock to each other.

So ... long story short ...  you have more points, both of you ... BUT ... you really do lack skills to fight in the open.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

I realize that you're struggling to rationalize your situation and make yourself feel better but SoS got their NA coverage guilds 13 weeks ago (and the biggest one left a few weeks ago).  It might be time for you to let go of your angst and move on.

#495 Amepelia

Amepelia

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

SoS bad in open field combat? Old news man. :P

#496 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

13 weeks was release of the game.   MY bad.  Not a Bandwagon server with people hoping to be number 1.  People have been there from release.  I apologize.

Old news but current news too.  No improvement.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

Edited by PntNlul, 07 January 2013 - 05:03 PM.


#497 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

13 weeks was release of the game.   MY bad.  Not a Bandwagon server with people hoping to be number 1.  People have been there from release.  I apologize.

Old news but current news too.  No improvement.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

Sorry, 12 weeks.

http://mos.millenium...ps/evolution/na

Week 41 was the first move up from the 10th spot where the server started without NA coverage.  It seems to have ruined your day with all of the butt hurt whining in your posts.

#498 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

I have a feeling I have touched on a tower huggers nerve.  Anon posts with no guild affiliation defending Bandwagon server tells me everything I need to know.  Protect your way of life.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

Edited by PntNlul, 07 January 2013 - 05:22 PM.


#499 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

I have a feeling I have touched on a tower huggers nerve.  Anon posts with no guild affiliation defending Bandwagon server tells me everything I need to know.  Protect your way of life.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

It's fascinating to watch people re imagine  a situation so that they can deal with it easier.  I suppose that you're sleeping easier now?

#500 CalmLittleBuddy

CalmLittleBuddy

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 983 posts
  • Location:Insane
  • Guild Tag:[JQQ]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Anon posts with no guild affiliation defending Bandwagon server tells me everything I need to know.

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

Like, uh, new accounts with no account info?

Lol. We wreck SBI open field when we're outnumbered. Ask your crew on EB how my assassin tastes. You have obviously not played for very long if you lump JQ in as 'keep huggers'. Everyone knows JQ does not defend. lol

But I think I'll keep that phrase 'keep huggers'. It's pretty sweet. Thanks.

#501 Jedbacca

Jedbacca

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 401 posts
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

I must be one of the few that understands the hilarity in this :D

You'd really have to be on our BL's to understand..

Edited by Jedbacca, 07 January 2013 - 06:21 PM.


#502 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

JQ has never... never in the whole 13 weeks of this game won in the open field with less numbers.  Even numbers maybe once.  More numbers 7 times.  In 13 weeks.

#503 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

JQ has never... never in the whole 13 weeks of this game won in the open field with less numbers.  Even numbers maybe once.  More numbers 7 times.  In 13 weeks.

The game was released on August 28th.

#504 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostKillminusnine, on 07 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

I realize that you're struggling to rationalize your situation and make yourself feel better but SoS got their NA coverage guilds 13 weeks ago (and the biggest one left a few weeks ago).  It might be time for you to let go of your angst and move on.

It must have been 12-13 weeks ago.  That is when you got your NA coverage for your non Bandwagon server.  At release?

#505 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

It must have been 12-13 weeks ago.  That is when you got your NA coverage for your non Bandwagon server.  At release?

The game was released on August 28th.

#506 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostKillminusnine, on 07 January 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

The game was released on August 28th.

You sir have me confused.  So are you part of tower hugging bandwagon group that just recently (12 weeks) got a huge influx of front runners who just want to win and cant play very well when people fight ...

OR not?

#507 Killminusnine

Killminusnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostPntNlul, on 07 January 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

You sir have me confused.  So are you part of tower hugging bandwagon group that just recently (12 weeks) got a huge influx of front runners who just want to win and cant play very well when people fight ...

OR not?

Wow, you're something special.

Maths, learn it.

#508 PntNlul

PntNlul

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Home
  • Guild Tag:[sOLo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

I dont think that answers my question Killminusnine.  But I understand enough, best to not post anymore.

#509 Bankzilla

Bankzilla

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostCalmLittleBuddy, on 07 January 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Like, uh, new accounts with no account info?

Lol. We wreck SBI open field when we're outnumbered. Ask your crew on EB how my assassin tastes. You have obviously not played for very long if you lump JQ in as 'keep huggers'. Everyone knows JQ does not defend. lol

But I think I'll keep that phrase 'keep huggers'. It's pretty sweet. Thanks.

I have to correct this, you guys defend the hell out of the garrison on your borderland, took us two days to take that thing :P that was manned like hell, so much siege!

#510 ItsOnlyVic

ItsOnlyVic

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Location:US EST
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostKillminusnine, on 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:


Maths, learn it.

I lol'd.

Zibzab for SBI forum president.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users