• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

The credit card information you entered was invalid. Please try again.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AssaultSeason89

AssaultSeason89

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hello ****,

To protect our customers and their billing information, we have implemented a Payment Risk Management system to detect possible unauthorized transactions or account use. After reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are being flagged by the Risk Management system. This means that something about your purchase attempt is being perceived as high risk by our system.

After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our system and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestions we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Matt S.
NCsoft Payment Review

Anyone else have something like this happen? I waited 2 days for a response and all they tell me to do is wait. I've tried multiple credit cards, tried using paypal, etc. nothing works.

If this is any preview to the customer support you receive after purchasing the game, I guess I'm glad the charge got declined. Thanks a lot Matt S.

#2 Highlander of Alba

Highlander of Alba

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't know if this helps or not but,  Pre-Paid Credit cards if you used the card before....the way to use them correctly reason is your financial institution will always flag your card as ...its classed as a recurring transaction....the way to make it work....if you have used the pre-pay before and you wish to use it again then look at the option .do you wish to use this card? use the little bin on the right hand side of the line and trash it...Now you enter that you wish to use a new card.....You enter the same card details again and save  and Walla your card is accepted. As said this method works for pre-pay cards as I used the method yesterday and bought Gems.

Edited by Highlander of Alba, 23 December 2012 - 10:33 AM.

#3 AssaultSeason89

AssaultSeason89

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostHighlander of Alba, on 23 December 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

I don't know if this helps or not but,  Pre-Paid Credit cards if you used the card before....the way to use them correctly reason is your financial institution will always flag your card as ...its classed as a recurring transaction....the way to make it work....if you have used the pre-pay before and you wish to use it again then look at the option .do you wish to use this card? use the little bin on the right hand side of the line and trash it...Now you enter that you wish to use a new card.....You enter the same card details again and save  and Walla your card is accepted. As said this method works for pre-pay cards as I used the method yesterday and bought Gems.

My original form of payment was with a pre paid Visa gift card. I did not realize that the first card I used did not have sufficient funds. I then tried another that did and it still did not work. I have tried a personal debit, credit and paypal account all with no success. I am still in dis belief that my support response was "try again later". I am still unable to purchase the game. Maybe they are waiting for the sale to end before they will process my payment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users