• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kilrane

Kilrane

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

My wife and I are currently in search of a good guild that will fit our play style, and we would prefer to stay on our current server (Yak's Bend) if possible, but we're open to transferring for the right guild.

A bit about me and what I’m looking for, I reside on the West Coast so I’m looking for people that will be active during PST prime time. I have a family and a full-time job so I don’t play but a few times a week for a few hours at a time, I occasionally play a little more on weekends. I like the PVE in this game and I would like to get into the WvW at some point as well.

Also, I was in a guild recently that I thought was a good fit but they required forum activity that I just didn't have time for with my busy work schedule. So I'm in the need of something that doesn't require a lot of my time outside of the game. Also, I may have a week or two here and there where I may not log in much, due to increased activity in my work schedule. My free time is literally my game time and I just want a potential guild to understand that.

My wife is a stay at home mom, and she has a bit more time in the afternoon's and evenings for play. She is purley a PvE player and has no interest in any form of PvP.

Two pet peeves we find when looking for a guild is the “mature” theme, when in reality it usually turns into adults acting like they’re in middle school/high school. Neither of us mind occasional dirty jokes, and what not, we just don’t feel it’s necessary to go overboard with this behavior. My wife and I also don’t like being in extremely large guilds due to the fact that we feel like it’s just a smaller global chat channel than an actual tight group of players enjoying the game together.

If you feel that both my wife and I might be a good fit post here or hit me up in-game, my name is Noyb Dood.4021 or Nigirie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users