• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

What is the most efficient way of using fractal relics, obtaining AR, and leveling in FotM?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ghostwing

Ghostwing

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I was wondering what the most efficient way of leveling in FotM and obtaining agony resistance gear. Should I buy the simple infusions and infuse my rings that I got at level 10, or should I wait till level 20 and get those infused rings first? Do I infuse my rings or get the prototype backpiece first? I don't want to waste fractal relics if I can help it, and at the same time I do not want to become detrimental to my group by having no AR if it will negatively affect my performance.

Edited by Ghostwing, 24 December 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#2 Shatteredz

Shatteredz

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Lets see:

1: The best way to gain fractal relics is by doing the daily's(the chest that you get after killing jade maw). There is a different daily for levels 1-9, 10-19, 20-29 ect ect. So by finishing a even fractal(2,4,6,8) from 1-9 and a fractal from 10-19(10-12-14-16-18) you will get a decent amount fractal relics with the least efford required. Also, the jade maw chest(the non daily one) gives almost as much relics as 3 fracal levels do, so if you want to farm relics. farm the even numbers.

2: You gain agony resist rings from the daily at 10+

3: Yes, you should infuse your rings. its only 75 fractal tokens and it will hurt your team in the long run. Also, chances are, that it will take awhile before you get your infused ring at 20+.

4: That being said, there are people running at fractal 50+ already, and if you want to make that you simply have to dodge every agony skill every boss hass, and people are doing so. If you think you can manage then you can go without any agony resist, but you will have to time your dodges ECT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users