• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evanthene

evanthene

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

does anyone got this problem? my account got blocked for selling or buying gems in real money which i dont do that, i though Anet block my account because i lend 50g to my friend for his money archivement "Golden" and then nothing happen , i do my daily and then log off , next day i open gw2 launcher then found my account was blocked..
is it possible to get my account back? i sent the question to anet and still waiting for the replies, but im very disappointed costing much time for this game only to get banned and i dont do anything wrong

[edited title to better reflect the question - Arduin]

Edited by Arduin, 26 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#2 HurricaneMP

HurricaneMP

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOX]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

I'd imagine you got banned for sending the 50g, obviously without any items returned it does look suspicious.
Give it a few days as the anet employees will be offline over the holidays.

#3 evanthene

evanthene

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

well , i sent him 50g , he put it on the bank and send me back , dont know yet is he banned too

#4 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

It's Christmas. I'm not sure but I assume support has a few days off. Best thing to do is give it a bit of time now for them to reply. They can tell you exactly why you've got blocked; it's not much use speculating about it at he moment as nothing you can do now can change anything about it (other than contacting support, which you did).

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users