#1 d_fens

d_fens

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WAR]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

I did this puzzle three times today and each time I got nothing from reward chest. Nothing, no snowflakes, no flask of karma, no gifts. Ppl on map chat were saying the same. I'm on Aurora Glade.

[moved to Q&A - Arduin]

Edited by Arduin, 26 December 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#2 HurricaneMP

HurricaneMP

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOX]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Had you already got the reward the same day? - before the server reset i mean.. pretty sure you only get it once a day.

#3 d_fens

d_fens

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WAR]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

You get full reward once a day. If you repeat it the same day you get 3 presents. Yet I got nothing at all for running the puzzle. And ofc I'm sure I did it after daily reset.

#4 tristania

tristania

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

I'm on the same server, and allready reported it as a bug on the forums and in game. Lots of people reported the same issue on the official forums. Don't know what Anet is going to do about it though.
I had the same issue, I thought if I try to complete the jp a second time, maybe I'll get daily reward, but then I got 3 wintersday gifts instead. So no karma, tonics and crafting mats for me today. :P

#5 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Its a known issue and had been reported by many players like myself where you do the jumping puzzle for wintersday and you open the chest and it gives you nothing.

Anet will not comment on it even though there are about 5 threads and loads of players affected.

#6 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

happened to me today after reset as well.  really disappointing as it was an easy way to get a 3500 karma jug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users