• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yoonique

Yoonique

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Is there anyway to see in WvW which world is currently winning or have contested the most areas? I'm currently from SBI, and would like to transfer to some other world just for my Jumping Puzzle, currently SBI has been kinda bad this days.. i can't really do my puzzle there. the moment i reach.. there's bunch of invaders camping around.. I hope you guys can help me out with this Thanks!!

#2 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

This site provides a clear overview of how every server is doing in WvW. You can even see which color is in the lead.

As a slightly different approach to your question, have you tried asking people for help to get to that jumping puzzle? Like people already in that map, guildmates, a few friends. Even just a few extra people will sometimes be sufficient to scare off the enemy.

Also, I edited the title to better reflect the question asked. Please use a descriptive title when asking a question so people can know at a glance whether they can help you or not. Thanks.

Edited by Arduin, 27 December 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

#3 Yoonique

Yoonique

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Thanks for correcting my Title.. i tried asking my friend or guildmates for helps. but most of them already completed their JP.. and some of them are not interested on getting their legendaries so didn't bother doing JP. Thanks for the website.. it helps me alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users