• Curse Sites
Help

The Vigilant Heirs of Light are recruiting! (Aurora Glade Semi-Serious RP/PvX)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ioseph

Ioseph

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[Oops]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hello! I am a member of The Vigilant Heirs of Light [VHOL], a role playing guild founded by Auron Anurai based in Blackgate!

We are looking for members willing to share their stories with us all, and offer their aid in defending Tyria in it's darkest hour. While our numbers are currently small, we are looking to expand into something much greater.

The function of VHOL is to be more of a hub for roleplayers, a way to get in touch and befriend like minded people and begin roleplays with them, and we hope people find allies to work alongside, but the guild itself is not strictly constant roleplaying 24/7 we encourage people to roleplay and do so with partners outside of the guild chat, keeping it clear for annoucements and out of character discussion.

So, to those intrepid adventures and wayward souls seeking a chance to prove themselves, to be more than yourself, to spread kindness, wisdom, and justice, come join the Vigilant Heirs of Light and bring peace in these violent times.

We do have some rules, however, to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable experience in the guild:

1. Be Nice. We allow swearing, but please respect the wishes of others. Verbal assaults will not be tolerated, however.
2. If you have a problem consult or mail a higher ranking member.
3. When role playing, you role play your character close to how you've made them.

Contact Auron Anurai or myself (Ioseph) in game via whisper, if you wish to join our ranks. If neither of us are available, try sending a letter. Tyria's postal service is scarily effective (laser guided pigeons).
You can also contact myself via GW2Guru pm.

Edited by Ioseph, 22 January 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2 Ioseph

Ioseph

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[Oops]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

We have moved to Blackgate, NA. If a mod could move this to NA Server Recruitment, I'd be very grateful. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users