#1 GoldenMonkey

GoldenMonkey

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hey Team,

I got dropped one of these bad boys.  Thank you very much Tyrian Gods of Wintersday :D
It turns out it seems to be worth some gold.  I'm not into Transform tonics at all, so I have to ask you guys how desirable they are and how much do you think people will want them when Chrimble is done and dusted?

#2 Virdiana Sovari

Virdiana Sovari

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

They will grow in price over time and will reach highest price at october i think. I'd say they will be 5 times more than they are now then (or even more).
If you want to have safe investment...sure.
But you can make much more cash selling it now (or in a month) and playing tp.

#3 rotsono

rotsono

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DD]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

So yeah today i crafted my dolyak tonic..what do you guys think?atm he is at around 90g~ will he go up after wintersday or not?

#4 Deadringers1

Deadringers1

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

View Postrotsono, on 31 December 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

So yeah today i crafted my dolyak tonic..what do you guys think?atm he is at around 90g~ will he go up after wintersday or not?
It will go up in value - fact.

And after the 3rd Jan there will be less and less items around to craft new ones with so yes it will go up in value.

If I were you I'd wait 3-4 weeks to see what it is at and then think about selling.

And as others have said if you sell now you can do a lot of market playing with that gold.

#5 jc24907

jc24907

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Already up by 15g. http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/38115

Dolyak tonic increased even more.

#6 GoldenMonkey

GoldenMonkey

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Whoa. I nearly sold it the other day (for 21g), so glad I didn't!  I think I might hold on to it for a while, seeing the price of the Halloween tonic (250g) now.

#7 Chriskgw2

Chriskgw2

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostGoldenMonkey, on 01 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Whoa. I nearly sold it the other day (for 21g), so glad I didn't!  I think I might hold on to it for a while, seeing the price of the Halloween tonic (250g) now.

That may not be the best example, as there is only one listed. It looks like that person made it much higher than it's actual price.

#8 Shana

Shana

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

The reason the Halloween tonic is so high is that a lot of the early endless Halloween tonics were not tradeable. Therefore there are a lot less on the market that are tradeable which leads to a higher price and fewer quantity.

#9 Zaix

Zaix

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Are these account bound on use? It doesn't seem so but according to the wiki the Halloween tonic is. Would be weird to have only one of them account bound.
edit: Nvm it isn't.

Edited by Zaix, 06 January 2013 - 12:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users