What have you not attempted yet?
Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:03 PM
Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:17 PM
My highest character is a lvl 70 warrior.
That warrior has 21% world completion.
The highest level area I visited is Lornar's Pass. I finished the 3 norn areas, starter charr, starter asura, starter elf, starter human and Gandarran. I never got 100% on other areas that precede Lornar's.
I finished AC, CM and the elf story. I farm AC exp.
I haven't IDed a single dye, I always sell all of them. This will change since I have 4 un-ID dyes from the PvP chests, and un-IDed PvP dyes are account bound so you need to ID them to be able to sell them. I haven't un-IDed them yet because un-IDed dyes stack.
I haven't used a single dye.
I haven't bought any gems with real money.
I never use consumables. Wait, that's a lie - once a friend gave my lvl 10-ish ranger 3 boosts and I used those. I later deleted that ranger.
I never use any of the free PvP consumables I get, nor buy chests with glory. I got some skins that I already had and I ended up simply destroying them.
Just this week I killed my first WvW invader/defender.
While I do the daily PvP achievement, I never stepped into tournaments.
Outside of creating the griffon mini/tonic - I never used the mystic forge before.
Griffon mini is the only mini besides the HoM-ones/Rytlock that I own.
I never had a female, human or elf character.
All my characters always select "ferocity" in the character creation.
Despite my AC farms, I never saw all the cutscenes in it.
I pretty much only use dropped items - I probably bought around 20 gear items, with the big majority of these items being 2 barbaric sets (I looked at the cheapest versions I could get) that I planned on T-Stoning onto my warrior's and guardian's armour once they'd get to 80. They aren't 80 yet and now I am not even sure if I'll be doing that.
I pretty much avoid waypoints unless I die.
I avoid repairs, unless we're talking about gear that gets damaged in AC. In which case I wait for it to break, hoping I'd get something to replace it with BEFORE I need to fix it. I don't mind downgrading to avoid repair costs.
Got my story to lvl 10.
Haven't done any of the dragons yet.
You're always whining on this game, and now I read this?
Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:17 AM
Gotta do a lot more paths of explorable, I want that title for doing all paths.
finish the last 25% for world completion.
Do more personal stories on my alts.
Think about what legendary I might want and then farm for it.
Do some more crafting.
Get max armor for my main.
Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:45 AM
legendary, lots of areas that I didnt explore yet (mainly the asuran/sylvari ones)
So i still got alot to do
Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:04 PM
- Finish a personal story. Got my warrior to the missions on the Claw Island area and got tired of it.
- Most dungeons. I've only done story mode in AC and CM, and a 1 or 2 paths in AC, CM and HotW
- Get a caster to 80. I've only gotten my warrior and ranger that high.
- Max Weaponsmith, Huntsman and Leatherworker. I've got the other 5 maxed
- Most jumping puzzles. I've only done a handful on the lower level maps.
- Start figuring out which Legendary I want. This won't happen any time soon.
There's probably more I'm forgetting, but that's all I can think of atm.
Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:38 PM
That's what she said.
OT: I haven't attempted most of the JP because well, after the one in lornar's pass I pretty much swore to never try a JP again.
Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:51 PM
Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:01 PM
Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 13 January 2013 - 01:05 PM.
Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:06 PM
- legendaries, anything that revolves around massive grind and random gambling
- get an engineer or thief to 80, tried both got them to around lvl 30 and deleted out of boredom. They are both one trick ponys and if you don't care for their tricks, not worth the effort.
- Do any FOTM past level 3. Been there, done that, grinding ad-nauseaum is not for me.
- Grinding any dungeon more than 3 times, I wish I could time travel and stop the first developer who though equating repetition as a way to earn value.
- buying cash shop random items. About as entertaining as setting fire to your cash.
- PVP, WvW etc. Another time travel excuse, find and stop the first MMO dev who thought mixing in PVP and then restricting PVE class abilities to what can be 'balanced' for PVP If I wanted PVP I would play MOH or some other FPS. PVP in MMO's is always a hackneyed kludge.
- World Completion. All the vistas, maybe. All the skill points, maybe. All the POI's, sure. But gating some of these behind Jumping puzzles, no thanks. If I wanted jumping puzzles, I would have bought a JP game.
- Jumping Puzzles, as in complete all. See above.
- Buy any future NCSoft products or expansions, again been there, done that.
Edited by beadnbutter32, 13 January 2013 - 02:09 PM.
Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:42 PM
this saddens me since i was a fan of gvg and ha in gw1, and spvp is really the only substitute for either of those things in gw2. i just dont have the desire to join pugs or be in dedicated teams anymore. i just wanted to jump in whenever i pleased, like battlegrounds. but anet didnt take hot-join seriously enough at all so its basically useless.
its a big disappointment for me with this game. 1 of a steadily increasing list...
You haven't played sPvP, but you have a massive list of things you dislike about it..:S
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users