Do i appear exagerate if i want the entire game reprogrammed from scatch? Some like this
but about everything.
Sadly, i don't expect nothing more than what he wrote here:
Really hope people don't actually believe we'll get anything like that much.
We're likely to get something like: a new mini zone, jumping puzzle, random more achievements and then 1 other aspect such as; the fractal improvements or the dungeon reward balance etc, as well as the usual skill updates.
Now, if i have to dream a bit, i can tell
- scavenger hunt, appropriately long and hard and worthy of the time spent on it
- new legendaries, lore about them, a legendary hard path leading to them making them worthy to be wielded
- removal of gamble RNG based
- no Anet scams (lol i ask too much)
- classes fixed working at least as intented
- a reason to go around the world, filling it of players running around everywhere
- security department doing his work, inspecting suspicious anomalies of players with an insane amount of gold and too many legendaries
- more TP control to detroy sharks, powersellers, scammers. No possible way to be 100/1000 times richer than the rest of the community, capped price to not allow nothing be sold for an unreachable price, no possible way to powersell anything with a cap even with daily and monthly cap of what someone can buy and resell to stop them
- reprogrammed droprate and loot table working appropriately
- removal of mystic forge slot machine behaviour
- no overbugged patches throw online full of junk
Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 07 January 2013 - 07:07 AM.