Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Should I sell my Bolt?


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hello !
I finally crafted my Bolt! ;333
But ya, should I sell it for 2k gold? because someone ordered one for 2k gold   o.O   omg how much gold they have wtf.
I'm playing S/D thief, but you know that it is not that good. I'm very frustrated right now! :(
Should I sell Bolt and make 2x legendary?
Which combination should i get?

*  Pistol, Dagger or D/P !! this one is really good.. u can switch if u are bored to play P/D!
so it is like 4x legendary!! I can play D/P or P/D!

*  Dagger, Dagger
*  Sword, Dagger

I mean Only and ONLY!! for style. not for OPness.
Its funny to play P/D but its too strong i dont really like it.
Dagger Dagger is too boring
Sword dagger is good but I feel lonely

So I was thinking about 2x incinerator legendary dagger for D/D ele maybe?

Which skin style u like?
*  P/D....D/P       When i have P/D  ... do I still have the incinerator footsteps at offhand with a legendary pistol(quip) ?

*  D/D   I dont like this, cause 2 exact legendary is not good, what if new legendarys will come out with new dual style with dagger? ...

*  S/D

I personally like S/D and P/D style, but when i wont sell my Bolt, It will take me another 4~ months to create a legendary :(( its so hard.
But when I sell my Bolt. I will have enough money for my next 2 legendary.
Karma is not a problem. Skillpoints too.

I'm afraid of, that Anet will nerf some builds to Useless.
S/D is already near useless. so I was thinking they will buff it at january patch.
but what about D/D and P/D, i think P/D will get nerfed. But I won so much times against P/D player with S/D lol.... idk how but...ya..nvm    (sry for offtopic)
Or do you think there will be new weapons like axe for thief?

Help mehh! :3
(Offtopic)
And ya ..someone called me a gold farmer at my other thread...But I'm not..
so ya.. I wanted my Bolt as fast as possible (ofc without buying gold.. i dont want to be banned.. or botting wtf how do they bot)  I only was lucky at karka event and sold "the Legend" and got some money.. and I bought about 50 charged lodestone, when it was very cheap around 1-2 gold.
@all: never call someone a gold farmer! when u call me a gold farmer, then u are a gold hacker.. sry I was too angry...

Cheers^^

#2 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Since the only legible part of your post is the subject, here's an answer: none of us care, its a completely personal question that is entirely subjective.  Make your own decision.

Edited by Corsair, 31 December 2012 - 06:39 AM.
removed overly cruel stuffs


#3 Ryoto

Ryoto

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

This sucked to read, but in reality no one cares what you do with it, if you don't want it sell it. If you like it keep it.

#4 Beta Sprite

Beta Sprite

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Location:Wisconsin, USA
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

If I'd gone through the trouble of making a legendary, I wouldn't sell it.  To each their own, though.  If you want 2000 gold more than you want the bolt, then sell it.

#5 Infuse

Infuse

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Don't mind the peeps above that are mean :). Sell it, you never know when you're gonna need those 2000gold. And if you regret your choice hey, make another bolt for half the price !

#6 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

If you sell it, you can directly make a new one (if you got the karma/skill points/badges) and make a profit, so in every case (even if you want a bolt) you should sell it.

#7 Arewn

Arewn

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

I agree with Infuse, sell it, that's a lot of gold and you could make another bolt using some of the 2k if you want one.

#8 azurrei

azurrei

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

I think the question is...what are you going to spend 2000 gold on? Endless tonics? T3 Cultural? 20 slot bags? Gems for RNG holiday boxes?

If you went through the trouble of making a Legendary, I would assume you did it because you really, really wanted it since none of them are worth the time and effort...for a skin.

#9 jthamind

jthamind

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 309 posts
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

keep it and run sword/pistol. Bolt looks amazing imo, and the dagger and pistol legendaries don't.

#10 danitheqt

danitheqt

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Dont_sell_for_2000g.
Why would you sell it that low, if you can easily get 3000 ...

#11 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Danitheqt , so Someone will Buy My Bolt for 3000? Look at TP no One is ordering One for 2k . If Someone want Bolt , Tell me the Price u want to Buy and i will Sell it at TP. It Must be 2k +. Or how much should i Sell it ? Sry for My Bad english!
I will make sunrise when I've Sold My Bolt . Karma is Easy . I can get 50k 2~3 hours

Edited by Mitsu321, 29 December 2012 - 11:27 PM.


#12 ReMarkable91

ReMarkable91

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postazurrei, on 29 December 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

I think the question is...what are you going to spend 2000 gold on? Endless tonics? T3 Cultural? 20 slot bags? Gems for RNG holiday boxes?

If you went through the trouble of making a Legendary, I would assume you did it because you really, really wanted it since none of them are worth the time and effort...for a skin.

Karma is no problem with the new daily stuff. WvW jumping puzzle is an easy job if have a friend mesmer(s) to port u trough it in 1 minute. U allready get 2 gifts for world completion and it is not that hard to do again on another char. U only gotta farm another like 400 sp. All the other cases are gold related. By this deal u can buy gems whenever u see a skin in store u like. Buy T3 Cult sets and look awesome and make 2 if not 3 legendaries in no time.

I would do it.

#13 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

View PostReMarkable91, on 29 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:



Karma is no problem with the new daily stuff. WvW jumping puzzle is an easy job if have a friend mesmer(s) to port u trough it in 1 minute. U allready get 2 gifts for world completion and it is not that hard to do again on another char. U only gotta farm another like 400 sp. All the other cases are gold related. By this deal u can buy gems whenever u see a skin in store u like. Buy T3 Cult sets and look awesome and make 2 if not 3 legendaries in no time.

I would do it.

You are My Hero . Thats exactly what i want to do.

#14 Metalgemini

Metalgemini

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostMitsu321, on 29 December 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Danitheqt , so Someone will Buy My Bolt for 3000? Look at TP no One is ordering One for 2k . If Someone want Bolt , Tell me the Price u want to Buy and i will Sell it at TP. It Must be 2k +. Or how much should i Sell it ? Sry for My Bad english!
I will make sunrise when I've Sold My Bolt . Karma is Easy . I can get 50k 2~3 hours

TP orders are always lower than list prices.  I would toss it on TP for 2500 - 3000g and see who bites.  Then use the gold to make dual incinerators.  Quip looks like trash, so dont bother.

#15 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostMetalgemini, on 29 December 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:



TP orders are always lower than list prices.  I would toss it on TP for 2500 - 3000g and see who bites.  Then use the gold to make dual incinerators.  Quip looks like trash, so dont bother.

I want to Play My mesmer . I will Sell this One and craft sunrise in 1 week lololol.
Then craft Bolt lololol.
Hope Someone Buy it from me for 2699 Gold haha i still Need Listing Fee Money .

#16 danitheqt

danitheqt

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

View PostMitsu321, on 29 December 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Danitheqt , so Someone will Buy My Bolt for 3000? Look at TP no One is ordering One for 2k . If Someone want Bolt , Tell me the Price u want to Buy and i will Sell it at TP. It Must be 2k +. Or how much should i Sell it ? Sry for My Bad english!
I will make sunrise when I've Sold My Bolt . Karma is Easy . I can get 50k 2~3 hours
If i had Bolt, i'd put it up for 3000g(+), yes.
Current offers dont really matter - it's one of the more expensive legendaries and looks nice.

What i wonder tho - how do you get 50k karma in 2-3hours? :)

#17 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

View Postdanitheqt, on 30 December 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

If i had Bolt, i'd put it up for 3000g(+), yes.
Current offers dont really matter - it's one of the more expensive legendaries and looks nice.

What i wonder tho - how do you get 50k karma in 2-3hours? :)

Cursed shore with 75% more Karma

#18 Burch84

Burch84

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Sell it - what good is a legendary weapon? It has the same stats of an exotic weapon and many of the weapon skins look great in this game.  Take the money and run!

#19 Luphine Coalhart

Luphine Coalhart

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Sell it because... with the 2000g

Posted Image

:D

#20 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostLuphine Coalhart, on 30 December 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Sell it because... with the 2000g

Posted Image

:D
Hahaha

#21 Elysen

Elysen

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 410 posts
  • Location:England.
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

Bolt is by far my favourite Legendary.

If I were in your shoes, it would be devastating to sell it.

But I'd sell it anyway.

View PostBurch84, on 30 December 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

Sell it - what good is a legendary weapon? It has the same stats of an exotic weapon and many of the weapon skins look great in this game.  Take the money and run!

Dat e-peen needs to be stroked.

Edited by Xephenon, 30 December 2012 - 06:56 PM.


#22 The Shadow

The Shadow

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 811 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[EXG]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

S/D was nerfed.

S/P is rubbish.

Bolt is an ugly as * wooden piece of shit. The effect is nice but the skin itself isn't.

If I were you, I'd sell it.

Go for Incinerator. No matter main-hand or off-hand, no matter of buffs/ nerfs, you just know Dagger will always be stable somehow.

I personally am going for Incinerator + Quip. Have most of the ingredients  Just need the karma. And so far I've wasted 250g in the Mystic Potty trying to get Spark. So * my life.

Edited by The Shadow, 30 December 2012 - 07:01 PM.


#23 Alejandro

Alejandro

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BT]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

d/d 4 life br0

#24 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thanks guys, I know what to do now!
1. Sell my bolt for 2500g ~
2. 3h/day karma farming = 40k-50k karma (with daily Jug of liquid karma)
3. Buy sunrise and bolt for my Mesmer
4. Show off
5. Show off round 2
6. Show off round 3
7. Delete All my Character
8. Create new character
9. Spamm in /k and point middlefinger @ Anet
10. Get banned
11. Get RL back

I think this is pretty good... huh?
Cheers

#25 Metalgemini

Metalgemini

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostMitsu321, on 30 December 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Thanks guys, I know what to do now!
1. Sell my bolt for 2500g ~
2. 3h/day karma farming = 40k-50k karma (with daily Jug of liquid karma)
3. Buy sunrise and bolt for my Mesmer
4. Show off
5. Show off round 2
6. Show off round 3
7. Delete All my Character
8. Create new character
9. Spamm in /k and point middlefinger @ Anet
10. Get banned
11. Get RL back

I think this is pretty good... huh?
Cheers

Perfect!

#26 Riaky

Riaky

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Location:USA
  • Guild Tag:[ASC]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostMitsu321, on 30 December 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Thanks guys, I know what to do now!
1. Sell my bolt for 2500g ~
2. 3h/day karma farming = 40k-50k karma (with daily Jug of liquid karma)
3. Buy sunrise and bolt for my Mesmer
4. Show off
5. Show off round 2
6. Show off round 3
7. Delete All my Character
8. Create new character
9. Spamm in /k and point middlefinger @ Anet
10. Get banned
11. Get RL back

I think this is pretty good... huh?
Cheers

You can always mail me your Bolt.

#27 Elysen

Elysen

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 410 posts
  • Location:England.
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

I think OP sold it, the 2,000g offer is no longer in the TP.

#28 Mitsu321

Mitsu321

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Ya I Sold it

#29 Lucas Ashrock

Lucas Ashrock

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 1000 posts
  • Location:Asia, always around

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Good luck, you sold probably the most cool weapon ingame about effects at all, and a bit cheap if i may (worth double triple for the reason i wrote). I understood you enjoyed the grind and didn't felt so much the hassle (expecially if you used some famous tricks like the wvw chest for badges with a buddy mesmer like someone wrote before), but maybe if i  was you i would have kept it. If not for your main, for an alt one day.
Meh, too late, be happy :)

Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 05 January 2013 - 03:00 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users