Messing around in the Mists, I was trying to get to plus 100% bleed duration to get Barbed Precision to tick twice.
Under normal circumstances, like general PvE, the idea would be to use Rare Veggie Pizza to get to 100%, but in this Mists test I used the following:
• 30 points in Spite (+30% condition duration)
• Hemophilia (+20% bleed duration)
• 2x Runes of the Afflicted (+15% bleed duration)
• 2x Runes of the Krait (+15% bleed duration)
• 2x Runes of Lyssa (+10% condition duration)
• Sigil of Agony (+10% bleed duration)
Into the Mists build calculator representation of the above.
Now that should add up to +60% bleed duration and +40% condition duration, and that's what Into the Mists indeed shows.
I am able to successfully double the bleed length of my Scepter 1 attack from 5 to 10 ticks. But when I get a Barbed Precision proc, which is supposed to apply a 1-second bleed, I still only get 1 tick with this setup.
Am I missing something here? Doing something wrong? Would this work "properly" with the food buff instead of this roundabout solution?
Edited by Reverse Ghost, 30 December 2012 - 10:42 AM.