• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gandziak

Gandziak

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

Hi, please rate or suggest any changes to my build. I find it effective. Its fury (from auras and runes) based. Almost 100% fury uptime + big healing and 3 regeneration-stun breaking-vigor granting cantrips. Big crit. dmg + low base crit. chance (fullfiled by fury). You probably dont like IV in air but i find it nice for mobility between points. At least changable to VI)

http://gw2skills.net...okQJrSOlkKNIYSA

Edited by Gandziak, 30 December 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#2 Fiery Lily

Fiery Lily

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOW]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Playing something similar myself. My personal idea is switch air IV for air IX: u have swiftness very often making one with air useless (they dont stack) AND u have shocking aura and RtL slightly more often. I know somebody cant do without 30 pts in arcane but personally i think is better to have water XII instead of arcane XI. Both solid traits yet the 1st one has more sinergy with the build. Since u have fury up very often i suggest arcane VI (which also has a sinergy with bountiful power in water) instead of the shield. For sigils: the 2 superior sigils dont stack so if u really really want to go for precision that much i would swap one of them with the one that adds precision on kill (minor accuracy).

Edited by Fiery Lily, 30 December 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#3 Rainbird

Rainbird

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Soul]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

I also think that One with Air is not worth it. I would get Bolt to the Heart, which works below 33% instead of 25% now (the build editor is outdated). I also think Cleansing Water would be better than Evasive Arcana when you have three cantrips. Bountiful Power is also quite effective with all the boons.

Personally, I gave up a cantrip build in favor of Arcane Blast + Arcane Wave + Ether renewal for (which is really good since the latest buff). IMHO, the two arcane skills make a huge difference in your damage. As sigils, I use bloodlust and battle.

Edited by Rainbird, 30 December 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#4 Vanillea

Vanillea

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • Guild Tag:[EDGE]

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

You can never have enough condition removal :D I use both Cantrips and Ether Renewal. ER is good when fighting conditioners or disengaging. Thou, running around 3-4 s in the middle of combat can be awkward sometime, especially when you fight someone with high burst.

Double Arcane provide really good burst and execution ability. Personally, I think if you want to make play (that is what D/D and S/D do), Mist and Lighting Flash are crucial. D/D has both burst and sustain so double arcane is nice to have but not needed. On the other hand, S/D can really use double arcane since it is all in or nothing with S/D pretty much XD

#5 Gandziak

Gandziak

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

i find myself i can't play s/d. I feel like enemy always dodge my main dmg. Now tryin other utilities, coz cantrips are for survi when i lack dmg. Arcane wave is for sure. I still dunno if arcane shield or arcane blast or flash should be 2nd. mist form is a must-be. Does s/d use same utilites as d/d?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users