Reverse Ghost

Horrors Persist

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 201 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

So I was going to go for the full Arah set on my Asura Necromancer, but after seeing Andyman's staggeringly good looking Arah set on what I assume is a human character, I really don't know anymore.

I am hoping someone around here has a male Asura with a full set of Arah gear that can show off some screenshots. The preview window can really only show so much -- just standing there doing nothing. As you can see in Andyman's post, the set looks a lot cooler when the character is "posing."

My concern is that the Asura are just too small to really show off the better details of the Arah light set, namely the "empty" chest area. And their giant heads kinda distort the hood...

So there you go, my humble request. Give me a couple action shots of a male Asura in full Arah gear :)

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

#2 LevotharKingdom

LevotharKingdom

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

As an asuran Mesmer myself I also have the armor visualization problem because they tend to be smaller than the other races. If you want to see what certain armors look like on your asura I find this website to be helpful http://www.gw2armor.com/ also you can use the PvP locker in the heart of the mists as it lets you see all the light armor sets in one place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users