#1 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ASC]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

2 Legendaries: Bolt & The Flameseeker Prophecies on the same character, guardian w/ video and a picture.

Posted Image

If you wanna see more pictures you can check it out on this thread: https://forum-en.gui...rst#post1111673

Edited by Riaky, 30 December 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#2 Arewn

Arewn

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Congrats :D
You're characters looks awesome

#3 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

I tried to match my dye color to match and go with the color of the shield. It works out pretty well imo.

#4 SolomonGunn

SolomonGunn

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Way to go! Lookin' nice!

#5 Reason on Cooldown

Reason on Cooldown

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

NICE!

I believe I want to go for Flamseekers too (when I get to that point).  Although I may be swayed if another precursor to my liking drops.

#6 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2039 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

Congrats! Looks great in combination!

Must have been a crazy amount of either time or $ or both! :D

#7 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostIllein, on 30 December 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Congrats! Looks great in combination!

Must have been a crazy amount of either time or $ or both! :D

A lot of time needed to collect the karma and skillpoints. Gold isn't hard to come by as many people make it out to be if you can play the TP. Once you have certain amount of gold to continue to generate profits then it's pretty easy.

#8 Illein

Illein

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2039 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostRiaky, on 30 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

A lot of time needed to collect the karma and skillpoints. Gold isn't hard to come by as many people make it out to be if you can play the TP. Once you have certain amount of gold to continue to generate profits then it's pretty easy.

Pretty standard response :D Lots of professional brokers in GW2 it seems! Your talents are completely wasted in here - Wall Street should be your natural habitat ^^

#9 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Who said I wasn't interested in Wall Street stock market? ;)

#10 Elysen

Elysen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

*sigh* this makes me want Bolt even more for my Guardian. I cannot justify getting a useless weapon outside PvP before GS/Staff though :(.

Anyhows, big congratulations.

EDIT: Useless in PvE* Thought I'd add that in before someone freaks out :D

Edited by Xephenon, 31 December 2012 - 03:52 AM.

#11 Murderer

Murderer

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Profession:Warrior

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

Nice setup, but the emo looking female humans are getting boring. At least you are not 3/4 naked like the rest of the males playing them.

#12 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostMurderer, on 31 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Nice setup, but the emo looking female humans are getting boring. At least you are not 3/4 naked like the rest of the males playing them.

I kinda regret not playing a norn male guardian instead. I'd have made hammer with T3 norn cultural armor XD

#13 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Congrats on the legendaries.

What annoy's me is Guild Wars 2 and Legendarys has just turned into trading post wars 2. Not about how much you played the game, how you earned it through playing the game, but how you can play the trading post....

You made both weapons messing around the TP, you can be "worthy" to wear both because smart to play the market.

Welcome to Trading Post Wars 2.

It makes me laugh how Arena Net made this game and thought it was a good idea, legendary's are not even rare anymore a few months into the game because it doesn't matter what or how you play the game, just play the trading post and get rich.

Is funny how someone like me who plays the game, does not play the market hardly at all, does not get out there credit card every 5 mins, did not use exploits or fast tracks to get gold, has over 1000 hours of game time and yet still is nowhere near there goals or a legendary, but players with less than 500 hours have hundreds if not more of gold and 3-5 legendary's already.....

I feel it just cheapens the game as a whole, I dont even see GW2 as an RPG MMO anymore, the rpg is a joke, its barely an mmo, I see it as an ultra super dumbed down version of an mmo for super casual players. That's how I see GW2 from now.

How Anet thought this was a good idea I don't know and there trying to compensate for there lack of forsight by knee jerk adding ascended gear grind and nerfing any decent way to make gold just by playing the game.

So yeah congrats on your legendary's but im thinking it doesn't mean very much in this game anymore and welcome to Trading Post Wars 2.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 08 January 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#14 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

View PostEon Lilu, on 08 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Congrats on the legendaries.

What annoy's me is Guild Wars 2 and Legendarys has just turned into trading post wars 2. Not about how much you played the game, how you earned it through playing the game, but how you can play the trading post....

Welcome to Trading Post Wars 2.

It makes me laugh how Arena Net made this game and thought it was a good idea, legendary's are not even rare anymore a few months into the game because it doesn't matter what or how you play the game, just play the trading post and get rich.

Is funny how someone like me who plays the game, does not play the market hardly at all, does not get out there credit card every 5 mins, did not use exploits or fast tracks to get gold, has over 1000 hours of game time and yet still is nowhere near there goals or a legendary, but players with less than 500 hours have hundreds if not more of gold and 3-5 legendary's already.....

I feel it just cheapens the game as a whole, I dont even see GW2 as an RPG MMO anymore, the rpg is a joke, its barely an mmo, I see it as an ultra super dumbed down version of an mmo for super casual players. That's how I see GW2 from now.

How Anet thought this was a good idea I don't know and there trying to compensate for there lack of forsight by knee jerk adding ascended gear grind and nerfing any decent way to make gold just by playing the game.

So yeah congrats on your legendary's but im thinking it doesn't mean very much in this game anymore and welcome to Trading Post Wars 2.

There are also people that worked for it..
I know people that got to 80 in 3 days, and then grinded in Orr for 4 weeks, these people made ~30g per day and thus got their weapon by just grinding over and over.

How is there not any decent way to make money by just playing the game?
Do any dungeons or fractals and you make minimum 1g per hour, in some cases (AC speedclear) you make 3g minimum by just playing the game.
And full exotic set is what? 20g?
Which means you need to grind 20h maximum by just playing the game when you want max gear, even 5-6hour when "min-maxing" your playtime..

Edited by Gilles VI, 08 January 2013 - 11:54 AM.

#15 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostGilles VI, on 08 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

There are also people that worked for it..
I know people that got to 80 in 3 days, and then grinded in Orr for 4 weeks, these people made ~30g per day and thus got their weapon by just grinding over and over.

How is there not any decent way to make money by just playing the game?
Do any dungeons or fractals and you make minimum 1g per hour, in some cases (AC speedclear) you make 3g minimum by just playing the game.
And full exotic set is what? 20g?
Which means you need to grind 20h maximum by just playing the game when you want max gear, even 5-6hour when "min-maxing" your playtime..

Dungeons > Diminishing returns, punishing players for playing the game....
Farming orr > Diminishing returns, punishing players for playing the game.....

I have done all the things you mentioned except for the grinding orr events over and over, I dont grind full stop and find it boring as hell not to mention DR stops you doing that effectively pretty much anyway....I did mention I have over 1000 hours of playing. My post was mainly about how I see what the game has turned into and become, which is so far from what was advertised and promised that it literally has turned into a dum downed for the masses ultra casual trading post wars 2, not an RPG MMO or even the GW2 they made it out to be. But thats just my opinion.

Anyway dont want to drag this off topic. I said what I said, got nothing else to say on it.

Congrats on your legendary's.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 08 January 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#16 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostEon Lilu, on 08 January 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

Dungeons > Diminishing returns, punishing players for playing the game....
Farming orr > Diminishing returns, punishing players for playing the game.....

I have done all the things you mentioned except for the grinding orr events over and over, I dont grind full stop and find it boring as hell not to mention DR stops you doing that effectively pretty much anyway....I did mention I have over 1000 hours of playing. My post was mainly about how I see what the game has turned into and become, which is so far from what was advertised and promised that it literally has turned into a dum downed for the masses ultra casual trading post wars 2, not an RPG MMO or even the GW2 they made it out to be. But thats just my opinion.

You need to play more dungeons..
There is a absolute DR on tokens only.
There is only DR on money/exp when you complete same path within 30 minutes, something casual players do not accomplish.
So yes you can get it by normally playing the game.

And yes I know they nerfed Orr, but that point was only because you ranting how everyone bought their legendary or so.
I just wanted to note some people put in hundreds of hours and that's why they have a legendary so fast.
Note I never did this myself because I would be bored out of my skull at the end of the first day.

#17 Serris

Serris

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

View PostEon Lilu, on 08 January 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

I did mention I have over 1000 hours of playing.

there's been about 3200 hours since gw2 released. you've been, for a THIRD OF 4 MONTHS, playing guildwars2?

#18 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostSerris, on 08 January 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

there's been about 3200 hours since gw2 released. you've been, for a THIRD OF 4 MONTHS, playing guildwars2?

Lots of people have.

I'm "only" at ~750h (university ftw!)

#19 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

View PostSerris, on 08 January 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Yes im self employed, I pick my own hours and work, sometimes I work from home and when I am working / travelling away from home I work my full weeks hours in just 2-3 days with little sleep leaving me 4 days off a week aswell. I also have a laptop for when I travel. Can't stand the soul destroying 9am-5pm rat train typical jobs where you waste half your life working for half the money on 8 hour shifts every day....

Rather get my hours in one go like 12-18 hour shifts and have rest of the week or month off. Sometimes I can get enough hours in to work only 2-3 weeks a month. Plenty of time to play, socialize, rest and have holidays, im actualy on the lower scale, alot of players have 1500+ hours.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 08 January 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#20 derkol

derkol

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Well if He manipulates the market and people don't want to pay the price then they don't, sooner or later somebody is gonna turn him over.

Yea i realize that legendary's aren't just gold. Tokens, gifts, Ectos, Obsidian Shards, Karma, Clovers, Lodes, Badges. Most off these you can literally Buy. Karma isn't exactly hard either, Do a daily and Monthly-Use karma boosters and theres your shards. If he has the money because people are willing to pay for whatever he flips manipulating the market then that's their problem.

Its not cheating. Its an in-game Mechanic that a Mesmer has an elite to place a Portal and allow people to use it to get from A To B. You could say its cheating that a Zerg can Capture a tower in WvW by hiding a portal inside after its taken from them and then allowing a zerg to get back into. It takes time to take down gates/walls and tactics so you don't get chocked. Onto the Jump puzzles, you realize most off the people who have legendary's used a jump puzzle-Its quicker. Using a portal mesmer is not a cheating-Theres no rule in the game stating if you used a portal mesmer to get your Badges your legendary is not legit because you used a Mechanic thats used to get people from A to B. Thats just retarded.

And Precursors are more obtainable. Think about the amount of fractal runs/Dungeon runs and weapons thrown into the forge. The more off the precursors there are the cheaper the value goes down because people want to sell theirs before other people do so they lower the price and keep getting lower to knock each other off.

Also, he didn't start the thread like "Oh hello Guru community i'm going to show you that i have 3 legendarys and i'm going to show them off because i can with pictures and videos-Oh and i've got 2 more on the way once i finish map completion so stay tuned!". Your just being pretty darn stupid in my opinion. Money buys pretty much everything just like in Guild wars 1 if you ever played it-You could buy your titles if you really wanted too.

No i'm not his lawyer but your just a spoil to threads like these because somebody can achieve something that most people can't. Either way i still consider you jealous.

#21 azurrei

azurrei

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostLucas Ashrock, on 08 January 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

:mellow: ... Do you want to read again the OP with me maybe? And his Meteorlogicus one too? :mellow:
Jelous? no. Curious as hell of this uniqueness? Yes. Some questions like how he got the 2500 badges. 5 million karma. The amount of money invested for all lodes, how he managed the flux of money buy all mats. The number of attempts and method used to get 385 clovers. Where and how he got 5 precursors. Serious questions as you see, with an unique player all around the world , the first i heard missing just 2 gift of exploration for wield 5 legendaries. ^_^

Gems-->Gold
Gold-->Legendary

Or

Stare at TP screen all day with spreadsheets and flip stuff

THIS is what GW2 is if you want a legendary... though are any of them really worth it? Not even remotely close in my opinion.

Grats on your gear, although your character looks like it belongs on the ceiling at a 70's disco party, rofl.

#22 artemist

artemist

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[IF]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostLucas Ashrock, on 08 January 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Some questions like how he got the 2500 badges.

Eternal Battleground JP
15 badges x 5 characters = 75 per day
time? 5-10 min <3 mesmers

#23 Evans

Evans

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Thank you for showing the flameseeker on a guardian. As I feared the darn aegis covers it.
That's a shame really...

Your character looks awesome though.

#24 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

View Postazurrei, on 08 January 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Gems-->Gold
Gold-->Legendary

Or

Stare at TP screen all day with spreadsheets and flip stuff

THIS is what GW2 is if you want a legendary... though are any of them really worth it? Not even remotely close in my opinion.

Grats on your gear, although your character looks like it belongs on the ceiling at a 70's disco party, rofl.

Or do dailys/monthly for karma.
Do jumping puzzle for badges.
And do fractals/dungeons for gold (with some additional TP playing once a day).

I'm pretty much there except pre-cursor and need ~200g or so, I hope they add the scavenger hunt so I can finally get the pre-cursor.
I didn't grind a single minute for my stuff, only grind would be get the 50 WvW kills for me personally. :)

Edited by Gilles VI, 09 January 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#25 Beul van Noord

Beul van Noord

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

this just blew my mind,
purely epic !

#26 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Legendary sure cost a lot of gold but beside the gold you have to do a massive karma grind and skill points grind. I've spent a lot of time in Orr (enough to make like 200g+ just from farming karma and selling white/blue/green stuff). If you grind before fractals came out you'd be pretty rich, since mobs drop a lot of rare stuff that you could just salvage for ectos and ton of T6 mats. I never sell any of my mats or ectos on the TP so I saved the gold from buying those stuff from the TP. As for the badges, 500 badges aren't that much. If you have commander, go spend one day in WvW could net you like 200 badges easily. It's the easiest part of a legendary.

As of right now, I find grinding for skill points and complete the world map the 2nd or 3rd time is the hardest part of making a legendary.

I'm thinking of doing my next legendaries: warrior with Predator and Frostfang & Howler combo or Bolt & Howler combo on my new character. (WvW Warrior with rifle build with either sword/warhorn for chasing or axe/warhorn for immobilize).

Edited by Riaky, 12 January 2013 - 10:41 AM.

#27 Lucas Ashrock

Lucas Ashrock

Sylvari Specialist

• Banned
  • 1000 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

Gz, beautiful couple of legendaries, nice look.
Hey, do you mind to explain us how you managed all resources needed for those 2 legendaries, the scepter you have yet, and 2 more legendaries i heard you're going to craft when you get the 2 gifts of explorations? Because you know, the rest of the world is still struggling to craft one legendary, and the best around is some rare guys with Eternity (2 legendaries) and called by anyone goldseller customers laugh on their back as clowns. Clearly you aren't , so can you explain us where and how:
you got 5 million karma, the method you used to collect 2500 wvw badges , all the massive amount of lodes, 5 precursors, the flow of money collecting all and the source of that massive amount of gold etc? Believe me, the entire gw2 community is pretty interested on your answer consider how unique you are :) Please don't give us some standard stupid answers i can type too, we would love an in-depth of your personal experience

Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 13 January 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#28 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostLucas Ashrock, on 13 January 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:

Gz, beautiful couple of legendaries, nice look.
Hey, do you mind to explain us how you managed all resources needed for those 2 legendaries, the scepter you have yet, and 2 more legendaries i heard you're going to craft when you get the 2 gifts of explorations? Because you know, the rest of the world is still struggling to craft one legendary, and the best around is some rare guys with Eternity (2 legendaries) and called by anyone goldseller customers laugh on their back as clowns. Clearly you aren't , so can you explain us where and how:
you got 5 million karma, the method you used to collect 2500 wvw badges , all the massive amount of lodes, 5 precursors, the flow of money collecting all and the source of that massive amount of gold etc? Believe me, the entire gw2 community is pretty interested on your answer consider how unique you are :) Please don't give us some standard stupid answers i can type too, we would love an in-depth of your personal experience

Karma: I actually like the way karma was needed before fractal/daily/monthly/dungeons karma patch. Personally I'd rather grind in cursed shores for my karma than get karma from other sources. For one, each legendary will require roughly 950,000 to 1,200,000 karma to make. When you farming in Cursed shore for those karma, you'd get roughly 100 g for every 1m karma you farmed that's not counting all the rares, T6 mats and all raw materials you collected during that time period. All the rares I collected I salvage them for ectoplasm. I get roughly 300-400 ecto per 1m ish karma session but if I remember correctly my legendary scepter actually didn't required to buy additional ectos. All in all, I farmed enough karma for 6 legendaries but I have only made 3 so far. If you do the math that's roughly 600 g from just farming. Noted this was done before Plynx nerfed in Cursed Shore and the release of fractals. Nowaday I can do almost as well as Cursed Shores from farming fractal relic tokens but the token can only traded in for obsidian shards, it doesn't come with all the extraneous benefits from farming. I actually know someone who go 2 precurors from farming in Cursed Shores, he forged all his rares and he got 2 out of all his mystic forged (lucky bastard).

Overall karma is easier to grind now due to a lot of alternative introduced into the game but the alternative only reward karma or obsidian shards. The Cursed Shores karma grind is actually a whole lot better in term of overall contribution toward legendary because you get more than just karma or obsidian shards from it. With the Cursed Shores nerf, the price of T6 gradually went up because nobody bother farming there anymore.

WvW badges: This is the easiest part of them all. All you need is to get commander and go to WvW, 2-3 days hardcore pvp could net you 500 badges easily. I have roughly 3000-3500 tokens total but that's not all that much, there are people who played WvW a whole lot more than I do who has like 30k+ without commander status.

Gold: I am not going give too much details about it but I did play GW2 beta phase so I learned a lot about the TP before the game goes live. When it went live I did a lot of raw material TP trading and got like 100g + within like a week or so. That's allow me to expand my field of TP trading into more sophisticated and more profitable stuff once things catches on with the rest of the player base.

As for the legendary scepter and the sword, those were done within like the first month or so after GW2 released. The price of lodestones were dirt cheap back then as well as precursors. Those two legendary both cost me only 400-500 gold to make compared to the shield which cost me like 700-800 ish just for one. The time frame between my first two legendary and the 3rd one is actually pretty big due to the fact that stuff inflated a lot plus I'd rather use my fund to make more gold instead of making more legendary and bankrupt me all together. As far as I know, there are people who have 6-7+ legendaries, but they all bought from the TP. Given the total amount of GW2 hours it is humanly possible for someone to achieve 6-7 legendary legitimately from in game mechanic without the help of gem/gold exchange but that would be very rare though.

Edited by Riaky, 13 January 2013 - 07:06 AM.

#29 Lucas Ashrock

Lucas Ashrock

Sylvari Specialist

• Banned
  • 1000 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Amazing. How DR didn't hit you, collecting more than 5 million karma farming plinx DE tour? :o
Yup nowadays karma is surely way more easy to gain than before, some jugs and here you go
2-3 entire days of wvw gives you 500 badges?  :o
I played wvw a lot, and well not every real player killed gives badges. Not counting the fact not always your personal target (the enemy) is giving you loot at all. If you notice, you start attaccking someone, others comes, the enemy bar changes color, and killing him count for monthly reward, but not about loot. No doubt , not impossible, after all playing an entire day for 3 days is a lot of hours. But 500, uhm. That's an interesting option i will love to test. No doubt 6-7 legendaries is something a bit "suspicious", let's not mention more than 7.
Oh, you was on closed beta? Such an advantage, no doubt. I would love to know how you gained access to the closed beta but it's ok, not my business, you can skip this answer
Can you give us your opinion about that huge amount of clovers you got for 5 legendaries? Which method you used, 1 or 10? which one was on your personal opinion the most "rewarding"? What kind of result was the majority of the output? Lodestones, t6 mats, or clovers?

Thanks for your answers, an interesting thread :cool:

Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 13 January 2013 - 07:54 AM.

#30 Riaky

Riaky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

View PostLucas Ashrock, on 13 January 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Amazing. How DR didn't hit you, collecting more than 5 million karma farming plinx DE tour? :o
Yup nowadays karma is surely way more easy to gain than before, some jugs and here you go
2-3 entire days of wvw gives you 500 badges?  :o
I played wvw a lot, and well not every real player killed gives badges. Not counting the fact not always your personal target (the enemy) is giving you loot at all. If you notice, you start attaccking someone, others comes, the enemy bar changes color, and killing him count for monthly reward, but not about loot. No doubt , not impossible, after all playing an entire day for 3 days is a lot of hours. But 500, uhm. That's an interesting option i will love to test. No doubt 6-7 legendaries is something a bit "suspicious", let's not mention more than 7.
Oh, you was on closed beta? Such an advantage, no doubt. I would love to know how you gained access to the closed beta but it's ok, not my business, you can skip this answer
Can you give us your opinion about that huge amount of clovers you got for 5 legendaries? Which method you used, 1 or 10? which one was on your personal opinion the most "rewarding"?

Thanks for your answers, an interesting reading :cool:

I did a lot more than Plinx tour when I farmed for karma, usually I only stay long enough for every event to get gold then leave. I don't stick around for the entire event to end. Even after Anet implemented the DR system Cursed Shores was still the place to be until they nerfed Plinx and added fractal runs. Usually I hit the cap within 30-40 mins per character. When I farm Cursed Shores back then I see a lot of lazy people who just did Plinx Tour, there are a lot of event little bit south and middle of the map that you can do to hit the cap way faster than just plinx itself.

WvW can net you a lot of badges if you have decent guild members tag along. With the zerg following your commander symbol it's a nice cannon fodders if you know what I mean. I haven't done much WvW lately so I don't know if I can get that much anymore since a lot of guildies quit the game and my server sucks so much balls when it comes to WvW recently.

I didn't do closed beta, I only played open beta but that was enough for me to see how stuff work.

Edited by Riaky, 13 January 2013 - 08:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users